• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Wow. Ign looks pretty $%*&ing stupid yet again.

Miiverse is entirely server side. Their is no downloading. Its a system/user registration To activate that systems miiverse account

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#42 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

I've already explained. Mix between being a lurker and not caring enough to do it. And thanks, even though I was kinda lazy with it.

This is it without the games and logos. And an extra zigzagoon. Was gonna use it on the 3DS Forums but never could figure out what to do to get rid of the empty space, besides make a trainer card... which wouldn't use the 3DS FC anyways. Meh.

Posted Image

Coolio.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#43 korgamer

korgamer

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Whats the big deal... I don't mind this at all. Its just a simple process of downloading a few apps. For those that dont have internet ( if you live in a cave) , won't need these features anyways.

Edited by korgamer, 08 November 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#44 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

the day one update is to add stuff they left out during the production process and fix a couple bugs that snuck in during the production process

#45 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...-play-wii-games It seems that an update will be needed for backwards compatibility Wii game support. But I can't understand if the update that includes backwards compatibility is the same update that comes with Miiverse, Tvii and the eShop. Or if it's an entirely different update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!