Photo

O.o My wii U Deluxe , black ops 2 and Zombi U were just shipped!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

You're so lucky. I'm so jealous, put the pictures of the wii u please and also a gameplay of Black Ops 2.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#22 BGriffith

BGriffith

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

well apparently they got them somehow o.o

UPDATE!!! :D teh ups man in the truck came back around and said he had missed some packages for meh D:!~ , he delivered a big box n 2 little envelopes :3 i nao has my LegoCity Undercover and ZombiU along wif the Wii U, I am to hyper and excited to fiddle with my phone and take more pics right nao so I will be posting tomorrow I wish I had the hardware to stream but I dont have one of those little boxes or a video input on my pcs >.< I would show you teh sexyness of teh gaems :3 XD im to hyper gotta calm down or I'll hyper ventilate, see you all later must play nao :3

Interesting...because Lego City Undercover won't be released until maybe Christmas. It's a launch window game not launch day.

#23 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

BGriffith is right, also a few people have seemed to get BO2 early but that is it. Why don't you share with us a picture of the Wii U?

#24 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hey I guys I just got my Wii U in the mail, it's really cool and stuff. I ordered it from the McDonalds website and I'm playing Pikmin 3 right now.

#25 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hey I guys I just got my Wii U in the mail, it's really cool and stuff. I ordered it from the McDonalds website and I'm playing Pikmin 3 right now.

Yeah I was just at mcdonalds and my happy meal came with a brand new wii u deluxe.

Edited by angelo07stang, 08 November 2012 - 04:56 PM.

Posted Image

#26 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

So today Reggie drove up in his pimpin Reggie-mobile and he hand delivered me a solid gold Wii U with every Wii U game thats ever going to get released... true story guys

#27 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

^ lol if only that would happen that would be epic.

Edited by meitantei_conan, 08 November 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#28 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Posted Image

#29 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Oh really, you are so lucky, can you be our king now, Please i envy you so much. Please be my jedi night and train me to troll as good as you...........................................

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#30 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

Man dude, you're pretty lucky. I thought this was a troll but now I see proof, Color me impressed.

UPDATE!!! :D teh ups man in the truck came back around and said he had missed some packages for meh D:!~ , he delivered a big box n 2 little envelopes :3 i nao has my LegoCity Undercover and ZombiU along wif the Wii U, I am to hyper and excited to fiddle with my phone and take more pics right nao so I will be posting tomorrow I wish I had the hardware to stream but I dont have one of those little boxes or a video input on my pcs >.< I would show you teh sexyness of teh gaems :3 XD im to hyper gotta calm down or I'll hyper ventilate, see you all later must play nao :3

Nevermind, I was wrong. This is 100% fake.

794144.png?13383682

#31 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

WAIT A BIG FAT SECOND!!! How on earth are you getting it this early???

AW, SHUCKS! I fell for it! :'(

Edited by MatrixChicken, 08 November 2012 - 09:45 PM.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#32 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

any translation to this?

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#33 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

any translation to this?

It's a lost dialect that nobody can seem to figure out, but we believe it comes from a time when when language was young and everyone was uneducated. This person must be a decedent from those people.

#34 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

UPDATE! :D The UPS man left in his truck and came back around and said he had missed some packages for me! He delivered a big box and 2 little envelopes :3 I now have Lego City Undercover and ZombiU along with my Wii U, I am too hyper and excited to fiddle with my phone and take more pics right now, so I will be posting them tomorrow. I wish I had the hardware to stream but I don't have one of those little boxes or a video input on my PC. I would show you the sexiness of the games. I'm too hyper, I gotta calm down or I'll hyper ventilate, see you all later I must play now!

I have done

The impossible.

794144.png?13383682

#35 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

How can you be too hyper and excited to take a 5 second picture of something you have and nobody else dose, and then rub it in everyone's faces and make yourself feel superior. You're doing it wrong.

#36 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

How can you be too hyper and excited to take a 5 second picture of something you have and nobody else dose, and then rub it in everyone's faces and make yourself feel superior. You're doing it wrong.

Also, Lego city undercover isn't a launch game.

What a fake.

Edited by Sir Scraggy, 08 November 2012 - 10:47 PM.

794144.png?13383682

#37 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

You're trash and I hope you are IP banned.

#38 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Posted Image

Just sayin.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#39 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

lol was funny

#40 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

lol was funny

Not really. I was looking forwards to seeing a regular forum memeber get their wii U early.

794144.png?13383682

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!