• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 deerang

deerang

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

Just read that the Gamepad will have 3-4 hours battery life "depending on what you use it for". Nintendo is being slightly cryptic with this. Does this mean as long as you don't use the screen you will get 4 hours ? Can't really find that much info about it. Just slightly dismayed it needs a 2.5 hour charge. In my home setup that pretty much means i cannot charge and play without extension cables all over the place. I'm also thinking when i unpack this baby i'll have a 2.5 hour wait before i can even use it unless they come pre charged.

What do you guys think of the gamepads battery life and charging time ?

#2 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

Nyko will make an extended battery pack plus you can use reg batteries as well they are user replaceable

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

I think it's fine.
It's a home system so it's not as big a deal to me than the 3DS was.
3DS' battery life is still fine by me though.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

The chances are it will come with at least some charge out of the box. Probably around 50-70 %

#5 deerang

deerang

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

The chances are it will come with at least some charge out of the box. Probably around 50-70 %

Yeah i was thinking that, my 3DS was precharged, i think they do that these days, come to think of it my Ps3 gamepad was precharged too.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

These were my worries too, I'm still waiting to hear weather I can use it while it's charging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!