Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:57 AM

Hello my name is Bobby,

No my parents were not crazy enough to give me a boy's name, it's just a nickname made from my real name. (You won't guess so don't try  :D ).

Louzzy told me to join this site because apparantly you lot are lacking in the female persuasion (which is always a bad thing  :D ) . So basically I'm here to keep all you guys in check...joking  :D

About Me

Well, I actually know Louis personally we've gone to the same secondary and then same high school. I am a proud advocate of the character Kirby and I keep a little diary noting my gaming adventures on the Epic Kirby Blog. If you thought Louzzy was crazy about Kirby you haven't seen anything yet... I like to go cinema in my spare time, hang out with friends, eat spaghetti and cook brownies.

I have a Nintendo Wii, DS and a PS3 but I barely have the time to play them anymore. I am SO busy with college/exams but I will try to come on the forums and be an active member. I actually only just got back into forums recently but before that I hadn't been on a forum for acouple of years and even then it was anime forums. So don't blame me if Im a bit rusty. I've given the rules a going over so I should be cool.

Anyways this intro is dragging on so if there is anything you wanna know just ask.
Posted Image

#2 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Welcome, Bobby, to the world's largest (and only) Wii 2 community! Louis is right in that we've got a bit of a gender disparity here - to my knowledge, only one of our other members is a girl, and she's too busy with college to really visit.

It's okay if you're crazy about Kirby here; the same goes for me and Yoshi. biggrin.png Just as long as you don't offend anyone with your fandom, it's fine. ^^

Anyhow, I'm Peter aka Feld0, the owner of this place and the adjacent Wii 2 Blog, which it belongs to. I like to think I'm a generally nice guy (see my caption), unless you get on my bad side (happens very rarely), in which case I'm not afraid to bring down the almighty banhammer. :lol:

Anyhow, stick around, post lots, and have fun; and don't be afraid to ask if you've got any questions. biggrin.png

#3 Play4Fun

Play4Fun

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    legend of Zelda

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:24 PM

Welcome to the forums...Bobbina/Bobbiana!! 8-)
You know what guys?
It's amazing how the the human mind does not process the the fact I used the word "the" twice in a row in this sentence.

#4 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

The friend of my friend is my friend, a more balanced gender ratio is always a good thing, spaghetti is awesome, I can sympathize with you about college. That makes four reasons for me to give you a warm welcome.

Welcome to the sweet little (for now) community of the Wii2 Boards. My brain is scrambled from studying intensively these days, so I'll just copy my introduction and paste it in all the other welcome topics.

I'm a brainless student claiming to be a scientist, and aspiring Yoshi artist. But I happen to be a proud licensed author and willful thinker.
I am also the only non-gamer on these forums; I'm just kinda... there.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#5 Bobby

Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:53 AM

Welcome to the forums...Bobbina/Bobbiana!! 8-)

Nope :D ,

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes!
Posted Image

#6 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:15 AM

hey nice of you to join us! it's always good to have a girl!
Posted Image
Like a Boss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!