Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Starting the 16th until 22nd:

Posted Image

Also shown in the flyer:

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Ninja Gaiden 3, Sing Party - $58.83 (about a buck off everywhere else)
Wii U Remote Plus - $39.83 (about 5 bucks off everywhere else)
Wii U Microphone - $19.83 (about 10 bucks off everywhere else)

Everywhere else I've looked has Scribblenauts and Epic Mickey 2 for $59.99, so this is a pretty good deal.
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#2 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

That's a good deal. But I'm an 'merican.

Posted Image

#3 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Starting the 16th until 22nd:

Posted Image

Also shown in the flyer:

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Ninja Gaiden 3, Sing Party - $58.83 (about a buck off everywhere else)
Wii U Remote Plus - $39.83 (about 5 bucks off everywhere else)
Wii U Microphone - $19.83 (about 10 bucks off everywhere else)

Everywhere else I've looked has Scribblenauts and Epic Mickey 2 for $59.99, so this is a pretty good deal.

DARN IT! I pre-ordered NSMBU for 60 bux -.-

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#4 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

DARN IT! I pre-ordered NSMBU for 60 bux -.-

You can always go to whichever store and switch your pre-order, jus cancel NSMBU and say you wanna put it towards somethin else. I did it at EB Games last week!

Edited by Spleenzorio, 15 November 2012 - 09:23 AM.

Posted Image

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Coolio, you American's get some good deals, I know you pay $60 for games but we pay £50 and if your good with currency you'll be able to work out that we in the UK pay a lot more than you do, The Auzzies have it even worse though $120 wow, just wow.

#6 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

Coolio, you American's get some good deals, I know you pay $60 for games but we pay £50 and if your good with currency you'll be able to work out that we in the UK pay a lot more than you do, The Auzzies have it even worse though $120 wow, just wow.

I SAID CANADA NOT AMERICA!!

Jk, But unless I'm converting it wrong, Australian currency is worth more than our Canadian dollars by a few cents, so a game there would cost me 80 bucks, same with the British pound. So yeaaaah lotsa moneys!
Posted Image

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I SAID CANADA NOT AMERICA!!

Jk, But unless I'm converting it wrong, Australian currency is worth more than our Canadian dollars by a few cents, so a game there would cost me 80 bucks, same with the British pound. So yeaaaah lotsa moneys!

Oh crap yeah sorry about that, But I agree I'm sick of Video Games prices they are, way too steep, and developers wonder why people buy second hand games, belive me I'd love to support developers more but with me being jobless and prices the way they are I just can't, I mean come on I had to sell my entire game collection to afford this beast, I tell you now though, as soon as I get a job and I've sorted out the little bit of debt I have at the moment and I'm financially stable again I'm getting some of my old games back, LMAO!

#8 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

I'm paying £40 for my games which is about the same as US prices. £40 is approximately $63. In most US states its about the same with tax.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!