• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

ya but if the bids and mice are infected, why don't they attack you?

They probably will, in the sewers ya can imagine rats attacking ya, the birds would be tricky...cricket bat me thinks

Edited by RolledUp20s, 15 November 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#22 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

http://www.ign.com/v...-launch-trailer

launch trailer for zombie u pretty awsome.
Posted Image

#23 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/15/zombiu-launch-trailer

launch trailer for zombie u pretty awsome.

Thanks. Seriously the wii U is worth every penny just for this. Cannot wait to see what 2013 brings to the U!!

#24 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

FYI, If there was a zombie apocolypse it could only effect humans, it doesnt have to effect "all living species".

#25 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

FYI, If there was a zombie apocolypse it could only effect humans, it doesnt have to effect "all living species".

We know from every good zombie movie that this is what will happen.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#26 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

ya but if the bids and mice are infected, why don't they attack you?

Historically, in reality, illnesses are typically pretty species specific, with a few exceptions between close species.

Small animals didnt suffer the disease, like say the black (bubonic) plauge (which apparently ties into the story somehow) but they were carriers of the disease, and thus helped spread it and make it a pandemic.

So, rats and crows very likely feasted on zombi corpses and became carriers.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Historically, in reality, illnesses are typically pretty species specific, with a few exceptions between close species.

Small animals didnt suffer the disease, like say the black (bubonic) plauge (which apparently ties into the story somehow) but they were carriers of the disease, and thus helped spread it and make it a pandemic.

o ya carrier, dat makes sense.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Interesting fact; rats were famous for carrying the plague, but it was actually the flea which lived on the rat that carried it :P

#29 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Interesting fact; rats were famous for carrying the plague, but it was actually the flea which lived on the rat that carried it :P

Posted Image

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#30 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Only problem I would have with smaller deadly killers would be their smaller and sort of off the radar. The controls better be smooth on top of that if you had to pull of pin point accurate shots on something say as small as a mouse or rat could be. Wii U controller wise may be good (or bad, as I never used one) but it sure is no PC gaming mouse.

As for zombie kids not hapining, in the movies yes but the wackados would throw a fit if a game let you run a round and play kick the baby.

People that complain about video games on these type of topics just ruin them. Look at the crap Resisdent Evil went through and the bloody demographic was suppose to be based in Africa. Meh

#31 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Only problem I would have with smaller deadly killers would be their smaller and sort of off the radar. The controls better be smooth on top of that if you had to pull of pin point accurate shots on something say as small as a mouse or rat could be. Wii U controller wise may be good (or bad, as I never used one) but it sure is no PC gaming mouse.

People that complain about video games on these type of topics just ruin them. Look at the crap Resisdent Evil went through and the bloody demographic was suppose to be based in Africa. Meh

yea they fused about mario suit and killing the rat in bf3.
No matter what you do you will always have people dislike what you do.

And the gamepad will control like any controller via the2 sticks. I have played fps and been able to shot pin point. But never really played pc games so idk the difference.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#32 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

And the gamepad will control like any controller via the2 sticks. I have played fps and been able to shot pin point. But never really played pc games so idk the difference.

That is quiet vauge on the gamepad topic to be honest. Every consoles controllers seem to be a bit different on the joysticks. PS3 is super loose, Xbox is more stiffer than PS3, Vita is sort of inbetween, and yada yada yada. Which all come in the end comes down to your comfort level and/or time and abuse on your hands to get that feel for it and muscle memorization.

As far as PC goes you have a lot more control over aim with a mouse. Mainly because your not confined to just thumbs, your sort of mounting the mouse and using your wrist. Which does take time as well to get use to as it would a controller, but once you have very percise gaming gear and have the feel you can see a good bit of difference in FPS for sure. Which of course this can not be your cup of tea so the good news is you can use a controller by default in just about every game these days. For each their own in the end.

#33 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yea. I never got the hang of the mouse for fps. Or i jusr had a crap mouse.
And i wasnt saying all the sticks are extactly the same but in general, its all the same.
Move one 1 stick to move the pointer.
But yea, to each his own.
The only thing i know i dont like is the 3ds pad. Didnt like it on the psp and damn glad nintendo didnt keep it fot the gamepad.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#34 WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Capcom, EA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

I thought there was because there is a pre-school level, that would have been pretty cool...
I was anticipating that on this level and it would have been a terrifying image and chance to scare the hell out of me..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!