Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

The year is 1996.
A small town in missouri is planning a to go hike and investigate the mysterious Zombie Road for 3 days.
A man named Lucas Sleith is recruiting people to help him investigate the mysterious "shadow people" that in legend inhabit the forest/ road, the witchcraft, and the cause of the death for 130 people in the year of 1993.

(Your character must be human,or at least seemingly human.)

sighn up sheet:

Name:
Personalitie(Optional):
Description(Optional):
Profession:

----------
(Heres my character)
Name: Lucas Sleith
Personalitie: Is highly interested in the paranormal. Sometimes overlooks things.Is also skilled at chess. He reads books often.
Profession: Currently attending a community college in missouri and is studying to be a english proffesor.

September 4th, 1996.

Lucas walked and to the local gas station carrying a stack of papers. He walked up to the register,bought some tabaco and handed the person working there the stack of papers. " If you could please hand these out when someone buys something?" he had tried other stores but they all refused to hand them out. It was most likely because they heard the legends of zombie road. "hm, zombie road eh? Sure , ill hand em out for you" said the cashier.

The letter wrote

"Greetings,
I am doing a investigation on Zombie Road, best known for shadow people,witchcraft and murder. If you are even slightly interested in the paranormal, or the legend of Zombie road Please you must join this investigation. I hope to solve some of the mysterys of the road. please give me a call at (1444565)

I look forward to meeting you,
Lucas Sleith"

Lucas left the gas station determined to find someone interested in his investigation

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

(I'm not 100% on how this works, so I'll sign up, then post a bit, then wait for further instructions :D)

Name: Nick Anon
Personality: Always confident in his actions, and is always seemingly cheerful. Doesn't like to admit to being wrong. Is sometimes delusional. Has knife skills.
Profession: Story "Creator." In other words, unemployed. Lives alone in an apartment in a nearby town. Came to investigate Zombie Road for an unknown reason.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick walked into the town. The first thing he had to do was find a local information source. After looking around for a bit, he saw what he was looking for; A gas station.

Inside the gas station, Nick looked around the billboards that were set up. After awhile, he gave up and walked over to the person who was looking after the station.

"Excuse me," Nick said, "But do you happen to have any information on Zombie Road?"

The shopkeeper looked at Nick a bit funny, but then replied "Actually... some guy jus' came in here, askin me to hand these things out."

On his desk was a stack of papers. Nick picked one up, and read it. He grew a large smile on his face.

"Sir, do you happen to have a phone I could use?"
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#3 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:08 AM

"costumers only...!" the cranky cashier said at the man standing in front of him. He was always in a particular bad mood he always took out on his costumers. If the man had just gone to another gas station the cashier would have let him use the stores phone. Meanwhile Lucas sleith, outside of the gas station handed out advertisements to anyone who happened to cross by.

fox.gif

#4 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

(OOC: I'm not too confident roleplaying but you already know that so I'll just try)

Name: Dr Bentham Gray
Personalitie(Optional): Hates everything paranormal, he is an advocate of rationality and believes everything can be explained by science. Days locked away in his Oxfordshire office reading biochemical engineering books have left him slightly socially inept.
Description(Optional): He is a professor of biology at Oxford University and leads the atheist society there however, scandal at the University has driven him to leave England for Missouri on a "voluntary" break.
Profession: Professor of sciences
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bentham looked around him irritably, the vacation was turning out to be quite a big mistake. He was already terribly lost but he dared not asked the locals for directions. He longed for his comfy Oxford office with his collection of books. He sighed. The closest place was a small gas station where a cheery looking boy was being served.

"What does he have to be so cheery about?" Bentham grumbled.

He focused on a man right outside the shop who seemed to be handing out leaflets of some kind. The man seemed to be approachable enough so Bentham edged closer and peered at the papers he was holding.

He saw the word 'investigation' and 'zombies' and he had to suppress a snort. Another one of these superstitious people, he thought bitterly. Well he had nothing better to do with his time, he had left all his books in Oxford, might as well prove that there were no such thing. He snatched a leaflet out of the man's hand and scanned it lazily.

"Excuse me dear sir? Where do we start?"
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#5 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

"Well, that's a shame." Nick replied. He was just going to have to phone later. Right now he had to focus on finding a place to stay for the next 2 weeks.
He had almost no money, so it had to be cheap... He thought a moment about asking the Cashier for a local inn, but then decided not to, thanks to the man's mood.

It took him almost 3 hours, 1 to find a place to stay and 2 to convince the innkeeper to give him a bit of a discount. After putting all his belongings into his room, he went to the bar area.

'Well, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to call about that expedition... It's about time to find more information about this 'Road'' Nick thought to himself, before going to listen in on the loudest, and probably most gossip driven, person in the bar.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#6 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

Lucas sleith was a polite man. His eyes dark grey eyes seemed to be empty, staring into a thick layer of nothingness. Suddenly a man snatched a paper out of his thin hands. It seemed like he didn't believe any of this, as if it was all a scam for money or a joke. The wind blew as the man spoke to him: "where do we start?" was the only thing he heard.

"Sir, are you interested in the unknown activity in the area known as zombie road? Did you know almost 200 children have either died by believed sacrifice for witchcraft or have gone missing?"

As he spoke the wind blew, as if it was whispering to him and the man in front of him. His eyes looked to the corner, then back to the man.

Silence.

"I'm sorry, went in a bit of a daze there!" Lucas said laughing at himself hiding his secret suspicion.

fox.gif

#7 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

Bentham stared at the man wondering why he wasn't speaking. It was almost as if the man knew something he didn't. And he didn't like that. He wasn't arrogant. He just liked to believe that he knew every secret about the world. People took his confidence in his own knowledge as pompousness but he just saw them as being jealous. As Bentham and the man stood in silence the boy who had been in the shop drifted pass.

I wonder where he's going, Bentham thought but then he shook his head. What business of it was his? Finally the man seemed to snap out of his daze.

"I'm sorry, went in a bit of a daze there!" He said.

"No problem, but you should really listen to someone when they speak, my name is Bentham Gray, Doctor Bentham Gray actually. I'm a doctor of science at the University of Oxford in England, you've probably heard of it. I'm just here... well... I'm just here because... well never mind that. I see you are planning some sort of excursion and I thought I'd tag along. You could probably use my expertise. Well I'll just give you the number of the place I'm staying."

Bentham whipped out a piece of paper and an Oxford branded pen, scribbled down a phone number and handed it over to the man before stalking off.

Halfway down the street he realised two things that made him curse. One, he had not even asked the man's name. And two, he was still lost.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#8 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

Lucas watched as the doctor walked away. Dazed, he looked at the paper for a second, then decided he would go home now. He was tired, and knew that he would have to be up early tomorrow morning, researching in random news reports. He sighed, and started to walk the long twisting road to his small house.

(this is the end of day 1, the next post should be a phone call in the morning by wertville or Kirby.)

fox.gif

#9 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

Nick awoke late that morning. Maybe he shouldn't have taken that drink that the bartender put on the house, he couldn't take his alcohol.

The first thing he was going to do was get on the inn phone and call that number. He had already decided on asking 3 questions, "Who are you?", "What do you know about zombie road?" and "When do we start?"

When he got to the counter and asked for the phone, the person working there said "65 cents."

Flip. This was gonna cost him all he had left :S
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#10 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

Lucas woke up, his. Wyes snapped open. He quickly looked around panicked running to his desk franticly looking for something. He sighed with relief, the 4 stones with strange engravements on the top were there. If they weren't.. He could have been in danger.

He walked down stairs, lazily, get ready for his morning walk to the stores in the small area to advertise the expedition. He got dressed, put his top hat on and headed out with a rush to the nearest store.

(you guys either have the choice to call my character or encounter him on his walk)

fox.gif

#11 Bobby

Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:24 AM

Name: Kira
Personalitie: Shy, tomboy, can seem a bit cold hearted. Distrustful of the world
Description: Short scruffy blue hair with black streaks, silver ring through nose, leather jacket and trousers. Five foot
Profession: Drop out

Kira stepped off of the train briskly and looked down the platform. Morning was just breaking but she had a long day ahead of her. She picked up her small plastic bag of belongings and hurried out of the station. Her memory of visiting her grandmother in the town when she was little were hazy. She cast a glance at the train almost wanting to run back on again but she pushed herself forward. She had to find out about Zombie Road. She had to find out what happened to her parents. She waited for a bus that took her to a small town. The locals stared at her as she walked passed.

A small man was smoking outside a nearby store, he gave her an odd look as she approached.
"What can I do for ya?" He said.
"What can you tell me about Zombie Road?" She said, there was no point beating around the bush.
The man stayed silent for so long she was going to walk off, finally he said.
"You look new in this town, so I'll give you a little bit of advice. The less said about Zombie road, the better." And with that he gave her a disgusted look and walked off.
"Stuff you," Kira muttered making an obscene gesture.
She peered down the road where a man was walking quickly towards the store, a top hat on his head. Kira didn't know why but something drew her to him. She was determined to find out why her parents had not returned when they came to visit her grandmother in this town. Losing her parents at thirteen had destroyed her, she'd dropped out of schoola nd began hanging with the wrong crowds. Her grandmother had died a month ago, she would have to solve this puzzle herself.
"Excuse me!" She called out to the man to the top hat.

She explained her story. Why she was here, about her parents. Then waited for him to respond.
Posted Image

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

Lucas looked at her, his grey eyes gleaming.
"so you want to join me? I have had similar experiences as you, so were in the same boat.
But I warn you... This is not going to be a safe expedition.."

fox.gif

#13 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

Name: Jonathan Steele
Personalitie: Artistic, can be a bit exagerrated, not easily scared, has some weapon skills
Description: Long, black hair covers bright green eyes, 5' 7", dark baggy jeans, long sleeve black shirt with brown hoodie
Profession: high school drop-out

Jon stepped out of the train. He needed a way to town from here. He happened to see another lost-looking girl walking hurriedly across the platform. She glanced back, and boarded a bus for town. Jon had a strange intrest in this girl, wondering if she was here for the same reason as he was. Jon made a split second decision, and dashed for the bus.

Jon watched the girl enter the shop as he tried to catch up. He knew now that she was after the Zombie Road investigation too. Jon had always been intrested in mysteries like this. now that he had heard about Lucas Slieth's investigation, he had something to occupy his mind while trying to make a living. That stupid school had been wanting to get rid of him since the day he came. Now that his father had died, they had an excuse to send him packing. Jon followed the girl inside.

"I want to sign up for the investigation of Zombie road," Jon said, as soon as the door opened in front of him.
"Don't ask me," said the girl Jon had been following. "Talk to him." She gestured with her thumb at the man standing behind her.
"You must be Lucas."
"Indeed, i am," said the man.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#14 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

Bentham grunted angrily as the alarm clock rang out, disturbing his sleep. He hadn't had a great night. It had taken him ages to find the inn where he had been staying and so he had gotten little sleep. The one book he had brought with him had been finished on the aeroplane and he wasn't in the mood to read it again.

He switched on the Tv but the only channel that worked was showing children's programmes. Scooby Doo was running away from a ghoulish mummy. Bentham suddenly remembered the man who was on a mission to investigate the so called Zombie road. Bentham shook his head and turned off the television set. Such mythical things didn't exist.

After having a bath and half-heartedly dragging a comb through his hair he went for a walk to the shop to see if he could purchase any scientific material in which to stimulate his mind. A little group had gathered near the door of the shop. A young boy and girl were huddled around the man who Bentham recognised as the one who was carrying out the investigation. Bentham snorted. He hated youth, he felt out of touch with them. Even his own University students seemed alien to him. And now it was unlikely he would ever teach again...

He strolled up to them merrily and cast an odd glance at the blue haired girl.

"Sir, this investigation, are we still on then?"
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#15 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:37 AM

Jon turned around to face the man.
"Who the hell are you?" he said.
"I might ask you the same question."
"Jon Steele."
Jon turned and sat on a chair. He wondered whether he would have to work with this old guy in the investigation. Such a gross thought.
"Now, back to the investigation," prompted the man. "I wish to join you."
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#16 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:59 AM

"Oh, yes, it is," Lucas said. Jon turned around.
"Who the hell are you?" he said.
"I might ask you the same question."
"Jon Steele."
Jon turned and sat on a chair. He wondered whether he would have to work with this old guy in the investigation. Such a gross thought.
"Now, back to the investigation," prompted the man. "I wish to join you."

(eh, only I can control Lucas. So you might want to edit those last two posts, if you need help with roleplaying, pm me.)

fox.gif

#17 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

post a continuation on the story, will ya? please?
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#18 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

(I was actually waiting for bobby's response to my character since my character was talking to him)

fox.gif

#19 Bobby

Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:57 AM

Kira stared at the new comers coldly. She knew the old man thought she was weird because of her blue hair and she didn't know what to make of Jon Steele.

"I know this investigation will be dangerous" she said, turning back to Lucas. "But I have to find out what happened o my parents."

She turned her head to the floor sadly.

"Lets just get going ok?" She said fiercly.
Posted Image

#20 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:19 AM

The foggy eyes of Lucas looked deeply into the forest, as if seeing something waiting eagerly for him. It was silent, as the church bells sung their solemn song praising a invisible god. The wind began blow again. Lucas eyes got wider. He heard whispers...calling...waiting for him to come to them. He shut the voices out of his head abruptly.
He turned to everyone and got out 3 stones. "here. Take one of these, they will protect you if you keep it in your pocket when your guard is off"

fox.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!