• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Runeflako

Runeflako

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum although I'm over at the 3DS blog. I got the deluxe wii-u, so far I'm loving it!

Add me - JiDDaBug21

#2 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Hello new here too. Been a nintendo fan since the release of the NES in the 80s. I also go the deluxe edition here in Kodiak, AK, didnt even have to wait in line..being so remote not many people knew what the Wii U was. I havent explored everything yet, but the capability is awesome. I love that i can use the game pad to turn off my tv and control the volume...I think will try to see if I can use it to control my audio/video receiiver...that is where i will be connecting the wii u in the future,I just need to buy another HDMI cable. For now its just hooked directly to the TV.

#3 ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

I just bought the deluxe to, first one to get it at my best buy at midnight. There was at least 35 people in line.So far it seems promising. I really disliked the 3 hours it took to update everything. It was pretty tedious. I havent played to much seeing that it took forever and it was getting late. Anyway my Nintendo Network ID is HarveyLopez Let me know if you add me.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Hi and welcome, I have a ZombiU Duluxe Bundle Pre Ordered but I live in the UK I still have 11 days to wait.

#5 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

HI & welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!