Photo

Looking for complete playthrough of NintendoLand attractions.

nintendoland Wii U playthrough

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

I've been watching a number of live streams over the past 24+ hours and none have really covered much of the later levels in the attractions in NintendoLand. Has any attraction apart from DK's Crash Course been beaten yet? if so where can I find some full attraction playthrough?

Would love to see just how tough the mini-games get :)

Edited by ianh05, 19 November 2012 - 07:19 AM.

"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Nintendo Land does look very interesting indeed.

#3 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

people are too busy on zombiU and NSMBU to try and complete the attractions -.-
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#4 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

actually thats all i've beeb doing trying to unlock all the games for Nintendo Land. Its kinda a lot

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#5 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

sure is, warchamp7 spent like 5+ hours on metroid blast alone and I don't think he mastered all the bonus missions yet. When I made this topic I didn't know the solo player games had new game + modes etc.

Edited by ianh05, 20 November 2012 - 11:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!