#1 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

Software quality will undoubtedly improve over the coming months, but with Microsoft and Sony looking to launch their own next-gen consoles within the year, time is not exactly on Nintendo's side. One developer working on a key AAA franchise port told us anonymously that the Nintendo toolchain is "fighting us every step of the way", suggesting that plenty of work still needs to be done in getting development workflow up to scratch. Will the tools improve in time? Will publishers have the time and the financial incentive to stick with it?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/df-hardware-nintendo-wii-u-review
Posted Image

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Probably not.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

Well I sure hope so.

#4 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

We better hope so or this system will be done before you know it and in the bargin bin.
Posted Image

#5 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

We better hope so or this system will be done before you know it and in the bargin bin.

Lol get your wii u deluxe on sale for the low low price of $199.99 with 2 game nintendo land and nsmb
Lol.

Nah really i hope theu get with the program. The wii u needs to make it. It gots so much going for it. And it needs 3rd party.

Also wasnt someoneaking unreal 4 engine for the wii u so dev can use?
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#6 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

im not liking the negetive vibes people

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#7 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Lol get your wii u deluxe on sale for the low low price of $199.99 with 2 game nintendo land and nsmb
Lol.

Nah really i hope theu get with the program. The wii u needs to make it. It gots so much going for it. And it needs 3rd party.

Also wasnt someoneaking unreal 4 engine for the wii u so dev can use?

Epic said that UE 4 can even run on a Phone because its ver scalable.. so if a phone can the wii u can obviously, but to see a UE 4 game on the wii u depends on the developer to port it over, because i dont think first party ninendo titles are going to use UE4 anytime

i really think that the next gen graphics will be driven more by the game engines than raw processing power, you see 360/ps3 Using some of the main next-gen engines like Frostibe 2.0 ( battlefield 3, MoH warfighter ) and Cryengine 3 ( crysis 3) theres only onle big engine to be seen its UE4, so atleast we can assume that the wii u can run Frostbite 2 and Cryengine 3 and pretty sure about the wiiu running UE 4 too.

also Crytech said in the past the cryengine 3 runs beautifully on the wii u so...

Edited by Stormage09, 19 November 2012 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

#8 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

Nintendo really need to get the third party developers on-board !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!