#1 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

It couldn't read MW2 disc. That happens more often, so I clean it and it just works. Now however, the goddamn disc.. what do you call it? The horsing discreader won't open. It's stuck. Nothing happens. I did nothing. It just won't open. What the hell is this carp man?!

I'm getting really annoyed by Microsoft. Everything breaks so quickly. This console is very unstable. Crappy discreaders, RROD, controllers break quickly, and now this. Problems such as these NEVER occured to me on a Nintendo console, and I don't hear stories about broken Playstations either. I'm really getting pissed off now. I only have 2 games on my HDD, of which one I still have to beat but I just wanna play freaking COD or RE again. I know I won't be buying an Xbox console anytime too for sure, there's too many problems to them.

I think I still have my waranty, but even then this carp will still take a long time. Do any of you know ways to fix this?

Nevermind, I have it solved. I just had to put it back horizontally instead of vertically...

Still, this is a stupid mistake from Micrsoft. We can use this thread to still rant about the console.
No sig.

#2 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

It couldn't read MW2 disc. That happens more often, so I clean it and it just works. Now however, the goddamn disc.. what do you call it? The horsing discreader won't open. It's stuck. Nothing happens. I did nothing. It just won't open. What the hell is this carp man?!

I'm getting really annoyed by Microsoft. Everything breaks so quickly. This console is very unstable. Crappy discreaders, RROD, controllers break quickly, and now this. Problems such as these NEVER occured to me on a Nintendo console, and I don't hear stories about broken Playstations either. I'm really getting pissed off now. I only have 2 games on my HDD, of which one I still have to beat but I just wanna play freaking COD or RE again. I know I won't be buying an Xbox console anytime too for sure, there's too many problems to them.

I think I still have my waranty, but even then this carp will still take a long time. Do any of you know ways to fix this?

Nevermind, I have it solved. I just had to put it back horizontally instead of vertically...

Still, this is a stupid mistake from Micrsoft. We can use this thread to still rant about the console.

My 360 Just started doing this after the last software update. Might not be an actual hardware problem.
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Your disc drive might have imploded..............

#4 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

yeah i have had many problems with microsoft

I bought one of the xbox 360 arcade consoles 2 years ago and it was fine, i got a USB stick to use as memory until i could afford a hard drive. But once i did get a hard drive it gave me the "red ring of death" every time i used it and wouldnt work. I decided to contact microsoft and they asked me to send them the xbox for examination. So after waiting 2-3 weeks on my console being repaired by MS, they return it to me and say there is nothing wrong with it. But obviously that is bull since the hard drive worked on my brothers console. I researched it a bit more and it turns out other people had the same problem and supposedly its because MS make defected consoles and still ship them out.
More recently (after figuring out a way to use my mate's hard drive on my console) i bought Halo 4 which was running unbelievably slow, and like yourself my disc tray wouldnt open. So I decided to go back to my old USB stick and voila! halo started running fast again! and all my other problems have slowly disappeared too. It just shows that it is not a well made console and that MS dont care about their customers.

*rant over*

Thanks for this thread Keviin, i needed to get that out my system haha :P

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Xbox is mad crap nuff' said.

Signature_DK.png

#6 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

yeah i have had many problems with microsoft

I bought one of the xbox 360 arcade consoles 2 years ago and it was fine, i got a USB stick to use as memory until i could afford a hard drive. But once i did get a hard drive it gave me the "red ring of death" every time i used it and wouldnt work. I decided to contact microsoft and they asked me to send them the xbox for examination. So after waiting 2-3 weeks on my console being repaired by MS, they return it to me and say there is nothing wrong with it. But obviously that is bull since the hard drive worked on my brothers console. I researched it a bit more and it turns out other people had the same problem and supposedly its because MS make defected consoles and still ship them out.
More recently (after figuring out a way to use my mate's hard drive on my console) i bought Halo 4 which was running unbelievably slow, and like yourself my disc tray wouldnt open. So I decided to go back to my old USB stick and voila! halo started running fast again! and all my other problems have slowly disappeared too. It just shows that it is not a well made console and that MS dont care about their customers.

*rant over*

Thanks for this thread Keviin, i needed to get that out my system haha :P

You're welcome :P

I really like the consoles looks, style, menus, controllers and everything.. But I really hate the fact that the console is so horribly build and comes with a lot of errors. I might be getting a PS next gen if this continues.
No sig.

#7 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

I have had problems with my 360 slim with reading older 360 games. But it usually works just fine. I'd suggest a PS3.

Posted Image

#8 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

While were on this topic does anyone know what sort of problems the 360 and PS3 had back when they first launched?
Posted Image

This is where it ends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!