• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hey there, everyone. I was thinking of downloading Little Inferno in the near future and was wondering if anyone would be willing to offer some (brief) impressions. Thanks!

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

Well it seems good but from what I hear it gets a little boring after a while, I don't trust thier reviews so take this with a grain of salt but IGN gave it a 5 out of 10.

#3 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yeah, IGN is hit or miss with their reviews. I've heard good things from other sources, though.

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#4 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

It's not my type of game but don't let that deter you, watch some gameplay videos. You buy toys and set them up in your fireplace, try different placements and combinations of toys for better (and funny) results, more money, and achievements. You just keep doing this rinse and repeat, I'm sure if there is an ending but I think there is.

#5 Hari

Hari

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    you

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Dont believe what those fools above say.
I have little inferno for PC and its pretty entretaining and deep. The point of little inferno is to unlock combos, its more like a puzzle game. For example, there is a combo about Movie Night COMBO and its solved by burning
Corn on the Cob + Television.
I highly recommend this game, go buy it now and tell me when you do it so i teach you how to play

#6 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Yea, IGN also terribly botched their extremely biased ZombiU review. Never trusting a word they write ever again lmao

#7 Oblivion165

Oblivion165

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

I finished the PC version and for $4.99, oh you bet. $14.99....hmmm.

Really interesting setting and the best part for me was waiting for another letter from the other characters in the game. Really lets you feel what its like to live on a dying planet that is slowly getting colder and colder. That being said, its kinda short and has virtually no replay value at all so yeah, $4.99.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!