Photo

Say hello to me ._. or I'll send a Goomba at you!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metal Gear Solid, Big Boss!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hi

My Member Title says I'm a Goomba :D

Anyway, the name is duck360 and I've been a gamer as far as my memory goes. Playing video games means a lot to me, it isn't gaming anymore it's more of interactive story. It gives me knowledge and ideas and that's what gaming is to me, a way to educate my self and improve my ideas and of course... enjoyment.

Before Wii U I was a PlayStation 3 gamer and a Trophy Hunter. I made a team with my brothers in 2008 and started collecting Trophies since day one, in 2010 we become number #1 in the world with most Trophy Points and Platinum Trophies across all PS3 games. We've got fans, interviewed by the Official PlayStation Magazine and newspapers, became a partner in YouTube thanks to my fans. But I no longer desire Trophies and I look for enjoyment now.

At first it was a bit disappointment that Wii U never had such a system but now I believe it was a good thing actually. I can play any game I want not worrying about Trophies ^,^ but if I complete it 100% that's when I wish there were Trophies.

Enough of my Trophy Hunting. Just not to misunderstand, I did spend like 5+ years playing ONLY PlayStation 3 collecting Trophies. That doesn't mean I'm a Sony Fanboy or something. I love Nintendo more than PS3 but gotta admit that the Wii was totally no match for PS3 and Xbox360.

I'm a Huge fan of Metal Gear Solid. I also love like every Nintendo games like Mario, Zelda, F-Zero, Metroid, Kirby. I like watching Historical Movies, I love playing the Piano, painting, reading, writing and many more.

I just wanted to introduce myself, this forum looks really nice and I hope one day I'll turn into a Koopa !

#2 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Well some can make an argument about your Xbox/PS3/Wii statement but anyways good to see ya! Visit the chat one day!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#3 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Well some can make an argument about your Xbox/PS3/Wii statement but anyways good to see ya! Visit the chat one day!

Well everyone has his own opinion so... that was mine and I hope it doesn't offend anyone ^.^

#4 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Welcome to the forums!

e674231265.jpg

#5 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Wait... before anything...

What's your favorite MGS title?

#6 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

did someone call me? :P

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#7 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

Wait... before anything...

What's your favorite MGS title?

Metal Gear Solid 3. I'm even the first in the world to unlock the Platinum Trophy in both PS3 and Vita xD BigBoss would be proud.

did someone call me? :P

No...Way!

#8 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

As long as you're not annoying like Duck from Walking Dead, you are welcome in my book. :laugh: Also, chat. All the days.

Edited by Mignaga, 27 November 2012 - 02:37 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Welcome to the forums :D

#10 Preacher Ken

Preacher Ken

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hi

My Member Title says I'm a Goomba :D

Anyway, the name is duck360 and I've been a gamer as far as my memory goes. Playing video games means a lot to me, it isn't gaming anymore it's more of interactive story. It gives me knowledge and ideas and that's what gaming is to me, a way to educate my self and improve my ideas and of course... enjoyment.

Before Wii U I was a PlayStation 3 gamer and a Trophy Hunter. I made a team with my brothers in 2008 and started collecting Trophies since day one, in 2010 we become number #1 in the world with most Trophy Points and Platinum Trophies across all PS3 games. We've got fans, interviewed by the Official PlayStation Magazine and newspapers, became a partner in YouTube thanks to my fans. But I no longer desire Trophies and I look for enjoyment now.

At first it was a bit disappointment that Wii U never had such a system but now I believe it was a good thing actually. I can play any game I want not worrying about Trophies ^,^ but if I complete it 100% that's when I wish there were Trophies.

Enough of my Trophy Hunting. Just not to misunderstand, I did spend like 5+ years playing ONLY PlayStation 3 collecting Trophies. That doesn't mean I'm a Sony Fanboy or something. I love Nintendo more than PS3 but gotta admit that the Wii was totally no match for PS3 and Xbox360.

I'm a Huge fan of Metal Gear Solid. I also love like every Nintendo games like Mario, Zelda, F-Zero, Metroid, Kirby. I like watching Historical Movies, I love playing the Piano, painting, reading, writing and many more.

I just wanted to introduce myself, this forum looks really nice and I hope one day I'll turn into a Koopa !

I owned a Ps3 for about a year, I sold it when there servers got Hacked and I learnt my creditcard info was sold on the blackmarket, Then I bought a Xbox 360 I found myself forever shelling out money to buy things like the Kinect and $90 per year internet and we had to be forever buying the newest games because all your old friends had moved onto the newest and greatest games. I traded in my Xbox 360 Because EBgames shop gave me 50% extra trade value when I traded to get a Wii U it was a offer too good to be True. So I'm getting the Wii U in two days time. We will have to hook up and try out the new video chat, mind you I'm a old guy age 42 but from what I read you sound older then most gamers so it dose not seem to be a problem. What is a problem is I can't buy any Wii U games for the first week as I gotta wait for payday. First game I will buy is Mass Effect 3 for sure.
kennypants is my http://www.godtube.com/ Channel
Posted Image

#11 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

I owned a Ps3 for about a year, I sold it when there servers got Hacked and I learnt my creditcard info was sold on the blackmarket, Then I bought a Xbox 360 I found myself forever shelling out money to buy things like the Kinect and $90 per year internet and we had to be forever buying the newest games because all your old friends had moved onto the newest and greatest games. I traded in my Xbox 360 Because EBgames shop gave me 50% extra trade value when I traded to get a Wii U it was a offer too good to be True. So I'm getting the Wii U in two days time. We will have to hook up and try out the new video chat, mind you I'm a old guy age 42 but from what I read you sound older then most gamers so it dose not seem to be a problem. What is a problem is I can't buy any Wii U games for the first week as I gotta wait for payday. First game I will buy is Mass Effect 3 for sure.

Sure, you can add me and we could play together. I only have 2 friends on Wii U now :(

#12 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Can you send me a Goomba anyway? I think they are cuddly, and I would very much like one.

Anyway welcome to the forums, I hope you will like it here!

#13 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hello! I was 7th in the world on Mario Kart 7 at one point. Never got interviewed though :(. I make music and sell it for teh moneyz too! WELCOME TO THE WIIU FORUMS! Also, listen to what Mig (Mignaga) says. CHAT, EVERYDAY!

Edited by Chaoskeleton, 28 November 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#14 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Can you send me a Goomba anyway? I think they are cuddly, and I would very much like one.

Anyway welcome to the forums, I hope you will like it here!

*Sends a Goomba*

Hello! I was 7th in the world on Mario Kart 7 at one point. Never got interviewed though :(. I make music and sell it for teh moneyz too! WELCOME TO THE WIIU FORUMS! Also, listen to what Mig (Mignaga) says. CHAT, EVERYDAY!

The reason I got interviewed a lot is because I was 1st in Trophies between over 600 games! Still 7th is a good place :D but not good enough for an interview :(
What kind of Music do you make?

#15 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

*Sends a Goomba*

The reason I got interviewed a lot is because I was 1st in Trophies between over 600 games! Still 7th is a good place :D but not good enough for an interview :(
What kind of Music do you make?

Dubstep, electro, house, dance, basically all of the genres that fall under electronica.

#16 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Dubstep, electro, house, dance, basically all of the genres that fall under electronica.

And you sell some you make to others? If so... I might ask for your talents one day!

#17 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

And you sell some you make to others? If so... I might ask for your talents one day!

I'll try!

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Welcome to the forums!

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!