• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'm a computer expert, I have spent thousands on gaming computers. I know how to talk Wii U specs but am not informed enough to discuss for long periods of time with 3Dude. I am interested in answering questions about the Wii U and consoles, even just general questions.

Ask me questions. Don't ask me anything rude or offensive though, if you have problems with me, let's take it to pm. I say that because not everyone on here likes me, so I can see something happening. I still want to go through with this thread though, because Elric's is awesome.

Also, here is a list of my favorite games:

Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detenton
The Last Story
Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario World

You can ask me about any of them.

#2 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

What is the airpseed velocity of an unladen swallow?

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

What is the airpseed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I had to struggle with myself...but in the end I can't help but post......so ....being that Elric has one...and its a unique thread and all....I really have one question.....Why?
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

I had to struggle with myself...but in the end I can't help but post......so ....being that Elric has one...and its a unique thread and all....I really have one question.....Why?

Elric said that he was okay with others having these kind of threads. He said that like you said his might lose its meaning, but he did also say it was okay, and why should Elric have all the fun? :)

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

Do you not think this forum has grown beyond filler threads like this yet?
If not, when do you see this happening?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

It can be a good thread so long as people ask me serious questions. Should they do so, I will try to answer seriously.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

Was that a yes?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

Was that a yes?

One of my friends suggested this could be a good thread so long as the person lives an interesting life. I have computer knowledge, which makes me interesting. I don't have a "yes" or "no" answer or anything else to say on it.

#10 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

One of my friends suggested this could be a good thread so long as the person lives an interesting life. I have computer knowledge, which makes me interesting. I don't have a "yes" or "no" answer or anything else to say on it.

Potato, I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk, but being a self proclaimed computer "expert" doesn't make someone interesting. Just saying.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#11 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

You're not a jerk Tricky. We have our differences but you are an interesting person and your opinions tend to get a massive amount of likes.

It's true that I am a self proclaimed computer expert. But I have built my own computer before and have worked on them. And unlike 75% of this forum (no offence), I can tell you what's inside my computer... a Core i7-2600, 8GB RAM which I can describe more fully if you like, and a GTX 570.

#12 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Yes or no?

#13 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

You're not a jerk Tricky. We have our differences but you are an interesting person and your opinions tend to get a massive amount of likes.

It's true that I am a self proclaimed computer expert. But I have built my own computer before and have worked on them. And unlike 75% of this forum (no offence), I can tell you what's inside my computer... a Core i7-2600, 8GB RAM which I can describe more fully if you like, and a GTX 570.

I have a degree in computer networking systems and I spend a lot of time building and repairing computers - my first build was when I was 11 years old when I took apart my parents windows 95 machine and used parts from a friend of the families computer that broke to rebuild it. I always enjoy talking computers and technology.
Posted Image

#14 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

I have a degree in computer networking systems and I spend a lot of time building and repairing computers - my first build was when I was 11 years old when I took apart my parents windows 95 machine and used parts from a friend of the families computer that broke to rebuild it. I always enjoy talking computers and technology.

Okay. I too have been doing interesting things with computers at about the same age. If you want to, we can discuss something about them, or some time.

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Potato, I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk, but being a self proclaimed computer "expert" doesn't make someone interesting. Just saying.

I know I'm not interesting.

If you're not going to answer questions why have a q&a thread then?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

No, it hasn't grown beyond this.

In two years when there are better ways for us all to communicate.

There, I answered.

#17 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

No, it hasn't grown beyond this.

In two years when there are better ways for us all to communicate.

There, I answered.

Why do you hate the members of this forum? :'(
You think we're smalltime?!
EH?! EH?!

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#18 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Whats your opinion of uber builders? by this I mean people who spend far to much money on computers that probably won't ever be taken advantage of - IE the guy that spent a not good amount of money on 16gb of ram when most applications are barely utilizing 2gb.

Also maybe to make this unique - you can make it an Ask a Tech - for people who have technical issues with computers and other electronics. Anyone can offer up help.

Edited by TrickySx4, 28 November 2012 - 11:57 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

I was going to ask that question.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#20 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Whats your opinion of uber builders? by this I mean people who spend far to much money on computers that probably won't ever be taken advantage of - IE the guy that spent a not good amount of money on 16gb of ram when most applications are barely utilizing 2gb.

I would save the money and buy two more down the road.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!