#1 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

I don't usually watch many children's programmes any-more, but one programme that I have to make time for is horrible histories. I used to love reading the books and magazines when I was younger, so when they started making a show for it on CBBC (the children's version of BBC) I had to watch but the show is much better.

Basically if you don't know they teach history in a fun way using comedy sketches and songs. I think it was the only children's comedy programme to win an award against normal comedy programmes. It's really popular here.

Anyway some examples - ... re=related

I learnt alot of history from those shows :D

I also used to watch lots of Ed, Edd and Eddy when I was younger as well as: Arthur (that's Canadian right?), Pokemon, Digimon, Dexter's Laboratory, X Men and others.

What about you guys?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#2 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Phineas and Ferb. That show has so much humor in it that's funny despite your age, it's not even funny XD (Wait, wat?)
The best parts are the parts involving Parry the Platypus (He's a spy) and Dr. Doomphensmirtz (Did I spell that right?).

TvTropes page:
http://tvtropes.org/.../PhineasAndFerb

And for those who know what caramelldansen is...:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:50 AM

I always loved Tom & Jerry as a kid, as well as Dexter's Lab, The Flintstones, and the Simpsons (not sure if the latter two count as children's programs or family). We kinda canceled our cable subscription after moving to Canada, though, and I sorta fell out of touch with the world of TV then.

Oh, also, there was a point in my life when I was obsessed with the three Mario TV shows. :D

#4 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

Eh, can't remember that much. Maybe sesame street... XD.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#5 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

I loved seeing spongebob when i was a kid.
Wait, i still love to see spongebob. :D

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#6 Bobby

Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

I love HH too XD, I really like spongebob, Arthur, Phineas and Ferb, My goldfish is evil, Dexter's Lab, too many more to write.
Posted Image

#7 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:13 AM

The Mario shows were real fails. no offense. i do like Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#8 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

My heart would beat for... pretty much all Looney Toons and Warner Bros cartoons. Bugs Bunny, Tom&Jerry and the like.
And there were the Flintstones, the Simpsons (before its language and humor turned bad), Dexter's Lab, Lucky Luke...
Later I also liked Pokemon, the Super Mario World cartoon on YoshiArt, Sonic X...

Setting cartoons aside, there was this programme that was once aired in Turkey, whose aim was to teach English. I can't seem to recall the name of the show, but the theme song wasn't so easy to forget =P Hello, goodbye, hello (x4)

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#9 dannyboy

dannyboy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    all nintendo characters

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:11 AM

I'm going to be honest here and say I still watch loads of kids programs such as looney toons, pokemon and horrible histories. But I don't watch really childish ones like tweenies I don't go that far back
http://amazing-nintendo.blogspot.com/
my new blog all about Nintendo so go and have a look though its not just as good as here but go for a look and sign up to the forum if you want

#10 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

I don't watch childrens TV anymore, but my favourite programmes were Tom and Jerry, Pokemon, Spongebob and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I haven't seen it, but I've heard (from 15/16 year olds) that Rastamouse is a great programme.

#11 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:24 AM

I've heard rastamouse is good too.
Considering I'm still a child myself this is a very easy thing to 'remember' for me.
I love the new Scooby Doo series (woot for cel-shading!), Spongebob Squarepants. Phineas and Ferb, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons, I caught up with a few Oswald The Lucky Rabbit cartoons a while ago they were brilliant. Old Mickey Mouse cartoons, Super Mario Super Show (Used to get aired on Pop) Fairly Odd Parents. The Simpsons is all-right Drake and Josh is good.
Yeah...

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!