• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

This is my first Black Ops game, and since game companies don't like to include in depth game manuals anymore I'm confused a bit by multiplayer options. My GF and I have been checking out the local coop with full screen and gamepad, and it's a blast. The problem is that you don't level up in local coop. My question is could she and I both play online on the same console and get XP, and better yet could we just play one on one against each other in the online area to get better and get XP at the same time?
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#2 bulgysiren

bulgysiren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

You cant play against each other and get xp and u have to play local online play to gain xp and for both of you to get xp you have to have 2 different profiles playing

#3 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

You cant play against each other and get xp and u have to play local online play to gain xp and for both of you to get xp you have to have 2 different profiles playing

Thanks man. Just two more questions then I'll leave you alone. First, would it be best for us to hit up the combat training mode first for a while as beginners? Second, how do you get two active profiles going? My gf has her own console profile and mii, but everytime we have played local coop we have not been able to figure out how to activate her profile. Mine is BeMore, and it ends up just defaulting to the guest profile BeMore(2) for her.

Edited by BobbyRiddle, 30 November 2012 - 10:56 AM.

Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#4 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

I haven't tried playing local multiplayer yet, but if I do, and I figure something out I'll let you know.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#5 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

You can't get xp for anything you do that isn't an online game for example: Team Death match.......sadly CoD has always been this way

wjapt2.jpg

#6 bulgysiren

bulgysiren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

You can actually pkay combat training and gain xp but only until you get to lvl 10

#7 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Just jump in and play multiplayer online, you honestly wont get much better practice. Playing against bots is pretty pointless youll find after you start playing against real people with brains.
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I live ith UK and our NSMBU Manuels are crap just a folded bit of paper with a map on, at least the americans got proper books.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!