Photo

Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U Reviews

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U Reviews (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U

1. 1 (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. 3 (1 votes [7.69%])

4. 4 (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 5 (0 votes [0.00%])

6. 6 (1 votes [7.69%])

7. 7 (1 votes [7.69%])

8. 8 (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

9. 9 (3 votes [23.08%])

10. 10 (3 votes [23.08%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

I played this game for a short period of time and am ready to slap a score on it. This game teaches you the essentials you need to know to play it but doesn't bog you down with 100 tutorials at the start.

In this game, you create objects by using nouns and adjectives. Apparently adjectives are new to the series. The graphics are slightly better in person than I thought they were from looking at videos.

This looks to be a fun and exciting simulation game. It's not really hardcore and doesn't really offer a hardcore experience, but after all, this is a Nintendo system.

I chose delivering this review in a timely manner over going in-depth. Sometimes time is important in reviews. If we had a review template, I would know what all to write and would play the game a bit more first to write it, but I like delivering reviews in a timely fashion as well.

My score of this game: 8.9/10. The best score I have given a Wii U game out of the 4 Wii U games I own that I have also reviewed.

#2 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

AMAC made a review forum for a reason

And i'd give it a nine potato based on my friends comments and some videos i've seen

wjapt2.jpg

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

To the poster above, I included the essentials which were:

-Graphics

-Gameplay

-Score

Also, my suggestion of a reviews template to help me and others out wasn't implemented.

#4 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

This game is very fun, i give it a 9/10

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

I NEED THIS GAME!!!!!!!!, WB WHY YOU NO GIVE EUROPE?

#6 xMichiyo

xMichiyo

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo <3

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Very fun, huge improvement in the series. The first game, if I remember correctly, revolved more around puzzles than around smaller quests and helping people out. I haven't played Super Scribblenauts though, so I can't say how much better it is than that one.

Miiverse is extremely helpful for this game, since you can screenshot and ask the community whenever you get stuck solving something. Replies are usually very quick! The online "shops" in this game are a ton of fun too, since people have created tons of stuff for you to download. Already I've seen everything from Pokemon to TF2 characters.

The only thing that'd make it better for me is better multiplayer (the second player is very tough to control and doesn't get to do much), and some form of online multiplayer other than the shops.

8.5/10.

#7 Dr.Kendo

Dr.Kendo

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

I have seen so many great things happen in Scribblenauts: Unlimited, and people's creativity really shines in the object editor.
I myself have made so much, but my claim to fame is the Blue Shell I made early on when I got the game:

I would give it a 8 or 8.5 out of 10... most points get deducted from the lackluster multiplayer experience. You're much better off using online features just to share your items and such.

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

I NEED THIS GAME!!!!!!!!, WB WHY YOU NO GIVE EUROPE?

Exactly my thoughts! Why does it take so long to get to Europe and Australia??? I didn't think that the small changes in spelling for some words (mom = mum) would take so long to do... Unless there's another reason why it's taking so long...?

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!