Photo

Zombie U Two, What would you add/change to the Game ?

ZombieU

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

online multiplayer and more open areas.
Posted Image

#22 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid,Zelda ,Pikmin ,Resistance

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

I think the next one would benefit from a metroid like design. Mostly open, but you still need to get certain things to progress, the game just doesn't force you on them. It would've been pretty cool if you had no idea where you needed to go. I mean, isn't that what survival is all about?
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

#23 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

I think the next one would benefit from a metroid like design. Mostly open, but you still need to get certain things to progress, the game just doesn't force you on them. It would've been pretty cool if you had no idea where you needed to go. I mean, isn't that what survival is all about?

I would say that is what discovery is all about. Survival is about not dying. I personally would prefer having multiple ways of progressing through the game.

Edited by PedanticGamer, 14 December 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#24 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

ZombiU looks worse then most early xbox games. It's pretty ugly. They can push the hardware much farther. I don't blame them because it's a launch game and they are a small team, but I look forward to the future.

Zombi u destroys early 360 games, even with small dev team/switched between 3 different platforms syndrome.

I dont think people REMEMBER what early 360 games looked like, what with wall guy and all.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Yeah. Its no contest, and condemned was pretty heavily praised for its visuals when it debuted.

Zombi u is obviously a small budget game, and it obviously kept assets from its previous 360/wii builds of freaks that it should have scrapped but probably slipped throught he cracks, most notably certain textures on walls. The textures in this game are incredibly inconsistent, ranging from crystal clear textures with your face shoved into the wall, to textures that look like they came straight from the wii.

Even so, this destroys early 360 efforts. Brutally.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#25 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

Tapping on the door might seem stupid, but if you're being chased it gives you hope from how quick you can tap it. If it was an animation you might be stuffed more often....

#26 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Co op similar to Fable 2 or Demon Souls. You can drop into your friend's world if they need help and such like that. I don't know about full blown co op though. Just improved multiplayer and online functionality overall.

#27 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

If anything i would like to see more melee weapons and increased melee speed since i get hit so many times waiting for the slowest melee hit, it would be nice if there was some kind of mechanic were you could adjust the speed and strength of the melee hit with how long you hold the ZR button.
Posted Image

#28 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

If anything i would like to see more melee weapons and increased melee speed since i get hit so many times waiting for the slowest melee hit, it would be nice if there was some kind of mechanic were you could adjust the speed and strength of the melee hit with how long you hold the ZR button.

Nah. The melee weapon is supposed to be very weak and take a very long time.

Its supposed to be a last resort you dont want to have to resort too. Once you start powering up its mechanics it ruins the rest of the game.

Who cares about running out of ammo when you can super combo zombies with melee.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#29 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

I want it to be the next dark souls, but with zombies, and I also want more guns

#30 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

I don't really want a second one. It was something different, first time around and it feels a bit tired at times and I haven't even finished it thus far. Although a London Zombie GTA would be pretty cool, even if it is unlikely.

#31 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

Better graphics, get rid of stupid gamepad uses (tapping manholes to open them), online multiplayer and co-op, local co-op, more melee weapons, better ai, and make me care about the characters. When I heard about the concept of permanent death, I though it was cool. It turns out that they are just a character to replace your old one. Nothing special. The only difference is that you lose all of your upgrades. Maybe they should make it so the characters knew each other before the apocalypse so they could put in a sanity system when one of them has to kill an infected friend.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 30 December 2012 - 11:09 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#32 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Zombi u destroys early 360 games, even with small dev team/switched between 3 different platforms syndrome.

I dont think people REMEMBER what early 360 games looked like, what with wall guy and all.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Yeah. Its no contest, and condemned was pretty heavily praised for its visuals when it debuted.

Zombi u is obviously a small budget game, and it obviously kept assets from its previous 360/wii builds of freaks that it should have scrapped but probably slipped throught he cracks, most notably certain textures on walls. The textures in this game are incredibly inconsistent, ranging from crystal clear textures with your face shoved into the wall, to textures that look like they came straight from the wii.

Even so, this destroys early 360 efforts. Brutally.

THANK YOU

#33 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

bow and arrows would be cool always wanted that in a zombie game and far cry 3 showed just how awesome they are in games.also with above point the game doesnt look dissimilar infact graphically to condemned which was a launch title for 360.

Edited by taz546565, 24 December 2012 - 11:55 AM.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#34 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

my only copmlaint is when you die far from the safehouse, and have to go all the way back.

game would do a little better with more branching storylines, and occasinaly recruteable survivers.

THANK YOU

.. didnt quite the comparason...

that is y i compared xbox release to wiiU release. and not to surprisingly wiiU release runs alot better. and xbox360 release looks ruffly on par and slightly below the higher end wiigames. like metroid prime 3 looked better than the released games i found for xbox. in turn(espicialy if other next gen systems have similar archeticture to wiiU) id expect alot of very good looking games soon.

#35 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

tboss I'm not understanding your language very well...

#36 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

tboss I'm not understanding your language very well...

lot of people get that issue...

#37 16-bitLink

16-bitLink

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

1. Bump in graphics
2. Better/more responsive controls
3. Slightly less linear
4. more variety in melee weapons
5. Better/ more in depth story
6. Better combat
7. Dont call it Zombi u two, sounds like Bono from U2 might sue for copyright...just call it Zombi U (insert badass name)

#38 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

zombi u cranium cracking edition

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#39 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

1. Bump in graphics
2. Better/more responsive controls
3. Slightly less linear
4. more variety in melee weapons
5. Better/ more in depth story
6. Better combat
7. Dont call it Zombi u two, sounds like Bono from U2 might sue for copyright...just call it Zombi U (insert badass name)

I actually LOL'd @ the U2 comment there...

#40 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

One thing: the entire soundtrack by the band U2. geddit zombiu2

Edited by Blake, 26 December 2012 - 08:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!