• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Will the wii u have pokemon games? the gamepad is built for it.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeah, it will, eventually. They won't be main series games, but yeah, Pokemon will eventually be on the Wii U.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

nah, the gamepad is built by the guy who made animal crossing, not gamefreak.
But i'm sure there'll be at least a stadium-type game at some stage.
Just don't expect a proper pokemon game, for some reasons that don't make sense, gamefreak and nintendo want to keep it portable.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Just don't expect a proper pokemon game, for some reasons that don't make sense, gamefreak and nintendo want to keep it portable.

lol, he said that the GamePad is perfect for Pokemon. Not that Game Freak built it. :P

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Yeah, it wasn't built for pokemon though, it was built for animal crossing imo.
apparently they needed hardware to make the game any different from the last 50 remakes.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Yeah, it wasn't built for pokemon though, it was built for animal crossing imo.
apparently they needed hardware to make the game any different from the last 50 remakes.

I don't even know what animal crossing is? xD but I'm saying the gamepad can do anything the DS can..

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

I know, I am just being cynical.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Well, I learned something new.

#9 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

The gamepad certainly would make inventory management in Animal Crossing a heck of a lot easier, that's for sure.

#10 DannyDirnt

DannyDirnt

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon, Mario, Rayman and Green Day

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

OMG yes please! I'd love a good Stadium-like Pokémon game on Wii U! Specially if you can connect it with 3DS/DS like they did with Pokémon Battle Revolution :) If not I'd totally love a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon for Wii U :wub: but please, translate it this time.

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

I really hope so and I would like to see a main series Pokemon game for Wii U, I think it could work.

#12 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'd love a game like the Shadow series that was on the GCN. Not that it has to deal with shadow pokemon but the same graphic style and gameplay style. Maybe have a city in the region where you can see other players like one big get together city for trades,battles and and other fun stuff

Posted Image

#13 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

I think the ultimate Pokemon game would be where you travel to all the different regions that are currently available, fighting all the gym leaders, all the elite fours and champions, etc.

It would probably be hard to manage though, because by the middle of the 3rd region you would be running with level 100s, so...

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

I think the ultimate Pokemon game would be where you travel to all the different regions that are currently available, fighting all the gym leaders, all the elite fours and champions, etc.

It would probably be hard to manage though, because by the middle of the 3rd region you would be running with level 100s, so...

maybe they could make it so you can't use your older pokemon until you beat the elite four.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#15 .Hamish

.Hamish

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

The Game the Gamepad is built for i Pokemon Snap. It was such a great game, i still play it occasionally on my N64. I have been waiting for a sequal with more pokemon (I'd take Bulbasaur - Celebi), and with more courses and items. Also Stadium 3 :)
Add me on wiiU - hamishb
Message me and ill add you back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!