• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

hi im trying to do the set up on my wii u but i cannot connect to my superhub ive typed the password in correctly i dont understand why it wont just connect my ps3 pc and xbox did it first try.

**solved**

thanks to the internet heres the solution for anyone struggling all credit to this chap on gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs....-wii-u/65017289

Edited by taz546565, 28 December 2012 - 04:24 AM.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

I had the same problem too, as did many other members.
So many examples of nintendo being bad at computers, and not searching. :(

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

yeah if you didn't know say a family this would have been a return to store thing.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#4 ashy07

ashy07

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

another user here, like many, who could not connect wii-u to virgin superhub. I have tried the details as listed (also on Nintendo web) and great, this has worked; it shows I have a connection to the server & the internet (passed this test); however, when I then do updates, gets to about 75% then stops, saying unable to connect to server, try again later (error code ending 0144). Stuck now as to how to do updates (have tried several times). Anybody any ideas on how to overcome this? (my internet connection is the 60mb speed). Thanks.

#5 big boy daz

big boy daz

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hey Goomba glad you have connected to your super hub ,i have not got that far and it has peeed me off ,no problem connecting PS3 XBOX and 3DS Wii U reads the network strong signal does the test then says no wifi network found ,did you have this problem ,went to check ip address and dns codes computer doesnt list them it just says available ,i am no geek ,checked on youtube quite a few people having same problems , :unsure: Dazzy boy

#6 ashy07

ashy07

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

Dazzy, have you tried 'Manually' configuring the settings first; reading all other forums etc, everybody seems to have to do it this way - the following is what I used off other links and the Nintendo site also:
use this link and follow it exactly as it states: http://www.nintendos...onnection-setup (last option for connection to VM SH)

My problem was then that it would not allow updates; all I can say is, keep trying it and eventually it will (should) accept it (this took me a few days, but once it does the updates, you're home & dry!)

Best of luck, stick with it using the above.

#7 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

for the update issue go and play nintendo land for about 3 hours it will download the update in the background and when you exit nintendo land it will ask you do you want to update just click yes thats it

#8 ashy07

ashy07

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

John, cheers for the info. I have now finally updated, purely thru perseverance (constantly trying again & again until eventually it accepted and carried on downloading). Perhaps Dazzy can use this when he manages to connect. :) thanks again for the info though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!