• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 linners84

linners84

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

While playing Sonic Racing online, I had to unplug twice within 20 minutes. It would freeze & have a loud continuous beep until I would unplug. Anyone ever have this issue. :(

NNID - linners84     

3DS Friend Code - 5129 0547 8683

#2 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yes with Nintendo land, Hasn't happened in a while though.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#3 Brumfc4life

Brumfc4life

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

I had it once on sonic racing
Username brumfc4life

#4 BananaCheese

BananaCheese

Darknut Dominator

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • NNID:Awesomesocks
  • Fandom:
    Zelda and Animal Crossing

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Once when I played Nintendo Land the game froze for a second and the GamePad screen, the top half and bottom half sort of, slide along each other. Do you understand what I mean?

Edited by Awesomesocks, 02 January 2013 - 04:06 AM.

Nintendo_Logo-600x200.png 

Nintendo Network ID: Awesomesocks | Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032-1712-2862

PM me if you add me on any of the above.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

This has happened to me once whilst testing out the microphone in the settings.

#6 linners84

linners84

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Is this something to be worried about?

NNID - linners84     

3DS Friend Code - 5129 0547 8683

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

It's a hardware problem. Never a game problem. This happened with the Wii too.

#8 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

Mine has not done it once since the most recent update.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#9 gazza255

gazza255

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

my wii u wont even get to the home menu,soon as i turn it on it freezes just as its about to load the menu and makes the beeping noise so at the moment my wii u is useless and nintendo wont repair it because i dont have a recipt :-/

#10 WMT1st

WMT1st

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • NNID:WolfeDude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and ZombiU

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

This happens alot on Zombi U according to some websites. Nothing to worry about as long as when you turn it on after unplugging it still works.

35i3i3d.jpg

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Me and my fiancee keep getting this everytime we play 2 player.

#12 Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

I got something to add, It's freeze related and pretty weird in my opinion.
So I'm using the web browser on the gamepad and I decide to look up a song on youtube, so I go to youtube type in the song and hit search, clicked on the first video, I get a message saying Unable to play video, Re-try Yes/No, So I clicked yes. Then aparently a 15 second commercial came on before the song, but the screen was solid black and the time counter on the bottom displayed 0:15 through out the whole commercial. Ok so then after the commercial ended the actual song I looked up starts to play but the screen is still black, aboout 3 seconds into it my gamepad started screeching high pitch for about 5 solid seconds, then my right speaker went out completley and my left speaker was extremley quiet. The song actually played but the wii u was completely unresponsive, I had to unplug it and then It was fine.........Just thought I'd share that, kinda weird right?

#13 WMT1st

WMT1st

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and ZombiU

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

I get it just without a beep on Just Dance 4.

35i3i3d.jpg

#14 MrSazperilla

MrSazperilla

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:MrSazperilla
  • Fandom:
    Star Wars, Team Fortress, Mario

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

My console freezes when ever I exit the Mii channel or when I go to make a Mii display picture in the Mii channel. Anyone know a solution? 

S9sJhGQ.jpg

#15 dragomix

dragomix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • NNID:dragomix
  • Fandom:
    PC and Nintendo fan

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

From information's I have, this is software problem. Too many Wii U's have the same problem. It must be something with NAND or other parts of memory.

Mine didn't freeze once, just had one infinite loading screen when my sister tried to exit youtube channel.  

my wii u wont even get to the home menu,soon as i turn it on it freezes just as its about to load the menu and makes the beeping noise so at the moment my wii u is useless and nintendo wont repair it because i dont have a recipt :-/

Hope you will see this:

http://www.reddit.co...xact_same_spot/

Fix to your problem. 

"Well, I called support, and they did indeed help me format my system. I lost every save file I had, but was definitely better than sending it in and having to wait a week or two. Customer support was very helpful. They just had me put in a button combo to get to the settings menu upon start-up. I couldn't get to the menu, since it would freeze everytime. The buttom combo is: hold A, B, + and up on the D-pad immediately after turning on the console, if you guys were wondering. Thanks to everyone for the advice and all!"

Freezing is not a hardware problem!

#16 paolobacci

paolobacci

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hi, my console is a Zombie U Deluxe Edition

I can play new super marios bros wii u, mario kart (wii), zombie u without freezing

but when it comes to batman and walking dead (survival instinct) it freezes always in the same cut scene.

Batman after catwoman opens the safe, the cut scene has no sound and then a black screen and walking dead after I follow the trail of blood in the very beginning of the game, meet some guy and black screen.

Sometimes I can access the home button and click the wii u menu but it never goes there.

I've called Nintendo and the woman said to delete the data games, after done that batman froze in other point, 5 seconds after the point it usually freezes but walking dead froze in the same point.

Should I send it to Nintendo?

I'll try to run those games in another wii u console, I'll go to a GameStop store to see if they help me anyhow.

It's running firmware 2.13U and it has no internet connection.

Edited by paolobacci, 23 March 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#17 WMT1st

WMT1st

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and ZombiU

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

I had it recently on pressing update in setting. I just unpluged and turned back on.

35i3i3d.jpg

#18 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

my wii u haven't had any problems after the last update, i have been using it more then ever now :)

Posted Image

#19 bossdj26

bossdj26

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Hi, my console is a Zombie U Deluxe Edition

I can play new super marios bros wii u, mario kart (wii), zombie u without freezing

but when it comes to batman and walking dead (survival instinct) it freezes always in the same cut scene.

Batman after catwoman opens the safe, the cut scene has no sound and then a black screen and walking dead after I follow the trail of blood in the very beginning of the game, meet some guy and black screen.

Sometimes I can access the home button and click the wii u menu but it never goes there.

I've called Nintendo and the woman said to delete the data games, after done that batman froze in other point, 5 seconds after the point it usually freezes but walking dead froze in the same point.

Should I send it to Nintendo?

I'll try to run those games in another wii u console, I'll go to a GameStop store to see if they help me anyhow.

It's running firmware 2.13U and it has no internet connection.

My Wii U got so bad with freezing that I couldn't make it to the boot-up screen anymore. I sent it into Nintendo and it's due back in a couple days. I can give you an update to see if it's worth sending it later in the week.

#20 Scooter_Johnson

Scooter_Johnson

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • NNID:Scooter_Johnson

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

yeah this has happened a few times when i was playing darksiders 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!