#21 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

3 timelines. and having not played Windwaker yet I don't speak from experience, but I do think it is a good point in that timeline to explore as a possibility for a new game.

Three? I think I'm missing one... Is it like the original Zelda's one, including Zelda 2? And you really should play WW. I loved the game so much I finished it 3 times in a row. And the story is really rich. Hopefully it'll come to the Wii U via the e-Shop.
Posted Image

#22 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

I'd ask him if I could request that Nintendo make a structured online engine of some kind that would allow them to easily add online gameplay to all of their upcoming games without the excuse of it'd take too long and cost too much.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#23 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

I'd ask for something crazy, like a Legend of Zelda Galaxy game, that's right Link in space? EPIC!

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#24 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Three? I think I'm missing one... Is it like the original Zelda's one, including Zelda 2? And you really should play WW. I loved the game so much I finished it 3 times in a row. And the story is really rich. Hopefully it'll come to the Wii U via the e-Shop.

There were two splits in Ocarina of time. The timeline where Link loses to Ganondorf in the final battle (Zelda, Zelda II, Link to the part, link's awakening, Oracle games), the timeline of the Child after defeating Ganondorf (Majora's mask, Twilight Princess, one of the four swords games, adventures I think) and the adult timeline Zelda stays in after the battle (Windwaker, phantom hourglass, spirit tracks) then of course Skyward sword, minish cap, and four swords takes place before before Ocarina of Time.

And I would totally ask him for a job where I could give him my two cents on what games and hardware decisions the company should be making.

#25 Omni

Omni

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Fandom:
    metroid, zelda, pokemon, deus ex, manga

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

either a remake of Lufia 2 Rise of the Sinistrals or Secret of Evermore for ds or wii u
damn that would be epic

Edited by Omni, 14 January 2013 - 01:34 PM.

"Better to Reign in hell, than serve in heaven."
-- Paradise Lost, John Milton

#26 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

If I saved Iwata's life, I would ask for a job.

Seriously, imagine if I worked at Nintendo?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#27 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

Seriously, imagine if I worked at Nintendo?

God help us all...

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!