Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Well, you don't actually need to correct the name of this topic. I am not a native English speaker or writer, as you surely have noticed by now. Today I start an advanced English course at my work and since I spend some time here too I want to ask you guys to correct me if you notice any errors in my posts. Just send me a PM or react in the post itself. Many thanks! Cheers, Lupaie

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

POPULAR

For a person who isn't a native English speaker, you are doing fine.

And please excuse me while I have a good laugh, but you are encouraging us to be go grammar nazi on you? I never thought such a thing existed.

You're all right, you know that.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Thank you, I just called my teacher Grammar Nazi too and he send me out of class;) You sir, have a bad influence on me. But yeah, actually just mention it to me when I make really stupid errors so I can stop making a fool out of myself. Typo's I do no need corrected though :)

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#4 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

I can understand you just fine. :)

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#5 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Thank you, I just called my teacher a Grammar Nazi too and he sent me out of class;) You sir, have a bad influence on me. But yeah, actually just mention it to me when I make really stupid errors so I can stop making a fool out of myself. Typo's I do not need corrected though :)

You're welcome, I guess?

by chance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!