• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pepz69

Pepz69

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Like many people, im a massive fan of the harvest moon series!!

I know that the developers are still not sure if a HM will be released for the Wii U - but in my opinion.. its a MUST!!

With the new gamepad, going thought your bag and getting tools would be a breeze!!

Does anyone know anything else or heard any rumours of a New HM coming out on the Wii U??

Posted Image

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Love the harvest moon games, they are sooo good and relaxing I put hour upon hours into A Wonderful Life on GameCube

#3 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

I haven't heard anything on it yet but I'd say it's gonna happen.

#4 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Nintendo must start adding in some of their games voice overs... I saw some videos on youtube, it looks nice, but the sound...

Edited by Orion, 18 January 2013 - 12:01 PM.

#5 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Oh yeah. I know this will never happen but I'd like Viva Pinata too. All those anoying screens removed from the telly to a touch interface. But also garden management etc. But hey, i really like Harvest Moon too, last version I intensly played was the Playstation1/GBa versions.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#6 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

i have viva pinata, thats what it remind me hehehehe....

#7 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

It will at least be a year from now till we see a harvest moon, but like all the others i will purchase day one and enjoy it to the fullest. Such an under rated franchise, but i respect Natsume for sticking with what they like to make. I can honestly say the only harvest moon I didn't like was Magic melody, can't say why, but it just didn't stick with me. Tree of Tranquility was great, i actually missed out on animal parade, but the two recent DS (3ds) games were great as well.
I can only imagine how awesome using the gamepad will be.

#8 Pepz69

Pepz69

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

I really hope that they do release a HM title for the wii u ASAP!

The potential that this new game could have with the new game pad would be unreal!

I really hope that the story lines increase in length so that after the first year it's not just repetitive and you have new things to do in the New Years to come! Game play would be endless!!

Also imagine fishing with the new game pad.. Once you cast in the water the game pad could turn into an underwater shot of your lure!

I'm really really hoping for this game!!!

Posted Image

#9 ohhaiixtina

ohhaiixtina

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

I think they definitely should!
I can think of so many different features that could be used for the gamepad!!

I'm sure in time we'll hear of something hopefully!!

#10 Pepz69

Pepz69

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yeah agreed - i just hope id doesnt take 2 years before we start hearing rumours of a new title!!

Posted Image

#11 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

It will at least be a year from now till we see a harvest moon, but like all the others i will purchase day one and enjoy it to the fullest. Such an under rated franchise, but i respect Natsume for sticking with what they like to make. I can honestly say the only harvest moon I didn't like was Magic melody, can't say why, but it just didn't stick with me. Tree of Tranquility was great, i actually missed out on animal parade, but the two recent DS (3ds) games were great as well.
I can only imagine how awesome using the gamepad will be.

as much as I'd hate the wait I hope it takes at least 2 years, with a 25 gig disc they could make it a massive game.

#12 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

as much as I'd hate the wait I hope it takes at least 2 years, with a 25 gig disc they could make it a massive game.

Translation seems to always be the reason for a long delay. The bigger the game the longer we're gonna wait on translation, which to some degree i understand, because they're not a HUGE company, they only have 70 employees, but i just wish translation didn't take so long with today technology.

Edited by umegames, 21 January 2013 - 11:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!