#21 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

well surely you guys bought nintendo for zelda and mario, or even metroid, which the wii u can more that cope with in full HD, everyone thaught the wii would do rubbish, but because of mario and zelda, it was a winner!

because mario and zelda is forever!

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#22 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

PS360 fanboys think that the nexbox and ps4 will automatically do better than the Wii U in sales, if anything the Wii U proves selling any console over 200$ is going to be a struggle in this economy, what idiots *pfff*

Edited by Big Bowsy, 19 January 2013 - 06:22 AM.

#23 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

My Wii U's not in trouble at all, I play it all the time and I plan to continue doing just that, I love the thing.

#24 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Yeah, because last time I checked more power means better console? -_-

More raw power means more possibilities for devs to make different games. Not just better looking games (and that's without talking about how graphics can lead to better gameplay experiences eg: the grass in crysis 3).

well surely you guys bought nintendo for zelda and mario, or even metroid, which the wii u can more that cope with in full HD, everyone thaught the wii would do rubbish, but because of mario and zelda, it was a winner!

because mario and zelda is forever!

Sorry that is just such a lie, by your logic you can't explain with there gamecube and n64 did so poorly. The wii did so well as people where excited by the prospect of motion controls (which ended up generally sucking) and it managed to grab a huge chunk of the casual market.

It's all technical jargon to me, which ultimately has no bearings on how much I enjoy a game.

It actually does as it limits what the devs can and can not do.

Edited by PedanticGamer, 19 January 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#25 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

More raw power means more possibilities for devs to make different games. Not just better looking games (and that's without talking about how graphics can lead to better gameplay experiences eg: the grass in crysis 3).

Interesting... or maybe how ecological footprints in the game will stay there the next time you open the game? Just an idea.

Sorry that is just such a lie, by your logic you can't explain with there gamecube and n64 did so poorly. The wii did so well as people where excited by the prospect of motion controls (which ended up generally sucking) and it managed to grab a huge chunk of the casual market.

It actually does as it limits what the devs can and can not do.

My reply is in bold.

Edited by YoshiWiiUGamer9, 19 January 2013 - 04:50 PM.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#26 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

It seems we have a confirmation on the specs of the PS4 *sigh*

source

So you got one unofficial source, and call it confirmination?

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#27 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

So you got one unofficial source, and call it confirmination?

Thats it dude.

Dont know what hes sighing about though, unless he was hoping orbis would compete with top line pc's like ps360 did, instead of running current gen pc games pretty dang good on medium, and and pretty good-okay on high.

Edited by 3Dude, 21 January 2013 - 11:45 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#28 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Pretty much confirmed 720 will be obsolete. Wii U for gameplay, innovation and much better graphical capabilities than 360/PS3 while PS4 will DESTROY the 720.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!