Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Nintendo will showcase new Wii U games during a worldwide Nintendo Direct broadcast on Wednesday 23 January.

Posted Image

Edited by Lupaie, 22 January 2013 - 07:25 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

NEW games?! GTA V?! MARIO U?! SMASH BROS?! I can't wait! :D

#3 A W Reezy

A W Reezy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, NBA2K

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

Are these the new games that were just recently announced, or is this a new new announcement on new games?

... I need a synonym book for the word new...

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

This looks to be UK only so far.

#5 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

Hopefully they will announce the public flogging of whoever is in charge of vetting the blops 2 dlc?Beyond that battlefield 4 would ease my concerns about the wii u
Posted Image

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

It's NoE.
Scribblenauts, pikmin 3, ninja gaiden 3, rayman, etc.
Games Americans have already been playing or have seen.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

It's NoE.

Nope..its Worldwide
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/direct20130123/index.html

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

It's NoE.

nollog rong agan!

I'm guessing Nintendo is doing this because of the pitiful Wii U sales. We probably won't get an AAA plus title, I expect a Pikmin 3 trailer and date.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

nollog rong agan!

I'm guessing Nintendo is doing this because of the pitiful Wii U sales. We probably won't get an AAA plus title, I expect a Pikmin 3 trailer and date.

Chillax baby doll.

Pitiful?
They're only bad when compared with the top-selling console of the last two generations.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

So far its japan and europe. Hopefully NOA will announce theirs soon but even then im not expecting much.

#11 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

if gta v actually ended up coming to wii u a mario/luigi costume or cheat code would be necessary hahaha

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

We'll probably see a small trailer of the next main Mario game. I believed Super Mario 3D Land got revealed in a Nintendo Direct(?) So it's possible.

Chillax baby doll.

Pitiful?
They're only bad when compared with the top-selling console of the last two generations.

All I'm saying if the sales met Nintendo's expectations, I doubt we'll be having this Nintendo Direct.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#13 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

So far its japan and europe. Hopefully NOA will announce theirs soon but even then im not expecting much.

Several sites are actually writing about a 'global' or 'worldwide' showcasing. I expect Nintendo to make a nice list of thing we know to come in the next few months, but also a few new releases from 3rd party and 1st party 1 title.
(it's been soooo quite from the 3rd party perspective...) We'll see tomorrow.

Question is: The last few Nintendo Direct's were announced a week or 2 before it actually happening. Why is this news coming 1...ONE day before the actual broadcast? Maybe its a deal that's just signed. Otherwise they could have planned this better. Or maybe the negative press must be stopped ASAP. Many Maybe's! :)

#14 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

(although they're not new) Virtual Console details!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

Question is: The last few Nintendo Direct's were announced a week or 2 before it actually happening. Why is this news coming 1...ONE day before the actual broadcast? Maybe its a deal that's just signed. Otherwise they could have planned this better. Or maybe the negative press must be stopped ASAP. Many Maybe's! :)

They've been giving us one days notice since the things started.
Kind of annoys me honestly.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

11 PM Japan
9 AM EST
2 PM GMT

Update, TC.

#17 Adders

Adders

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

I thought they would tell us whats next at E3,so don't get your hops up
no big news untill then

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

I thought they would tell us whats next at E3,so don't get your hops up
no big news untill then

New games.

We're getting something new tomorrow.

#19 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Project Zero U is rumoured to be announced. This game alone would make my wii-u purchase worth it. The gamepad could be used as the camera to capture the ghosts. The game would roll in serious money for Nintendo.

The project zero series are still the most scarest games ever made and I have played them all.

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 22 January 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#20 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

all right nintendo. Hit me with your best shot.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!