#1 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:37 AM

Hai! I'm not used to making introductions... I've made one on another forum that Dannyboy and Feld0 will know me from ;D Hai you two.
I'm a huge fan of the Japanese anime (and Manga) Lucky Star as those two will know. I'm not as psyched for the Wii 2 as I am for the 3DS, mainly because I don't use the original Wii much. Which is my brothers anyway :D, I'm the youngest member over at the 3DS forum at an age of 9 years. (10 on 1st of may :D). I listen to Darkwave music a lot as well as gentle metal and even some classic and pop (NOT RAP!!!). Anyways I hope to settle in nice and quick.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#2 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:33 AM

Hey, you're here!!!! Did you know that my birthday is May 3rd, and my friend's is May 2nd! that's sooo cool.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#3 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:46 AM

Hello HHN (mind if I call you that?), welcome to the Wii 2 Forums.

I'm not really used to greeting people, either, but I decided this would be a good time to start :D

Can you tell me what lucky star's all about? I've never read/watched it, but I want to understand all the hype :s

I'm also not as hyped for the SWcES64(See sig for details), but I reaaaally want a 3DS. Mostly because nothings been said about the SWcES64 yet :D

10 years ago I was the youngest person on this forum. Well, if it existed anyway. And if everybody was the same age as they are now. Anybody have a time machine?

Well, hopefully you can mingle into this forum quickly. And bring your friends. If we can get 75 people, we get a better fo*Shot*
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#4 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:48 AM

*blows smoke off gun* We don't want him to spoil it for ya.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#5 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:13 AM

Welcome. I'm superdarkyoshi the...darkest yoshi. Enjoy your stay

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#6 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:27 AM

Welcome to the forum HaHa-No, I'm AMAC. You might recognise me from 3DS Buzz. I'm also more excited about the 3DS than the Wii2, but that could change when it's officially announced be Nintendo. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on this forum.

#7 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

Hello HHN (mind if I call you that?), welcome to the Wii 2 Forums.

I'm not really used to greeting people, either, but I decided this would be a good time to start Posted Image

Can you tell me what lucky star's all about? I've never read/watched it, but I want to understand all the hype :s

I'm also not as hyped for the SWcES64(See sig for details), but I reaaaally want a 3DS. Mostly because nothings been said about the SWcES64 yet Posted Image

10 years ago I was the youngest person on this forum. Well, if it existed anyway. And if everybody was the same age as they are now. Anybody have a time machine?

Well, hopefully you can mingle into this forum quickly. And bring your friends. If we can get 75 people, we get a better fo*Shot*

Lucky Star, hmm it's not about anything in particular. It follows the life of a group of Japanese Schoolgirls. They have normal lives until the OVA which is really weird in some parts... them all turning into frogs and toads anyone?

Thanks for the welcome guys Posted Image. And yes I recognize you AMAC.
-snip- due to not goodness.

Edited by HaHa-No, 03 November 2011 - 01:02 AM.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#8 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

Hi there, HaHa-No!

I need no introduction; you've probably already seen me introduce myself to new members at 3DS Buzz countless times. :lol:

Be warned, this place is a lot smaller than 3DS Buzz; hence, why it's not nearly as active. Still, I expect activity here to pick up when E3 '11 rolls around. That said, Wii 2 Boards is already doing far better than I expected it to, considering it's the only forum in the world dedicated to the Wii 2.

#9 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to the Wii 2 Boards. I'm a brainless student, pretending to be an egghead and an artist. But I'm a licensed author and willful thinker, and proud of both.
I am the only non-gamer on these forums, I'm just kinda there to clutter the member list. Accept this welcome from a troll. :D

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#10 dannyboy

dannyboy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    all nintendo characters

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hey HaHa-No it's good to see you came over here from the buzz it really is picking up here even though there isn't much to go by for the wii 2. However as I'm sure you'll find out at some point probably from Feldo the console name mightn't be called the wii 2 just to point that out. But enjoy your time here as well as on the buzz
http://amazing-nintendo.blogspot.com/
my new blog all about Nintendo so go and have a look though its not just as good as here but go for a look and sign up to the forum if you want

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!