Photo

The lack of Walking Dead news bothers me.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WreckinMachineX

WreckinMachineX

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

I just remembered today that Activision announced that the Walking Dead: Survival Instincts game would be coming out on March 26th, not too far away mind you. So I decided to do a quick check for any new articles and got nothing. So I went to Terminal Reality's site and they don't even have it listed, nether does Activision. The only thing I can find are a few blog post and a preview article on Xbox Magazines site talking about their demo session wasn't too great and the graphics look like they would be at home on the original Xbox.

If the devs and publisher seems to be writing the game off before it's released then how would there be any hope of this game making it in march.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

I just remembered today that Activision announced that the Walking Dead: Survival Instincts game would be coming out on March 26th, not too far away mind you. So I decided to do a quick check for any new articles and got nothing. So I went to Terminal Reality's site and they don't even have it listed, nether does Activision. The only thing I can find are a few blog post and a preview article on Xbox Magazines site talking about their demo session wasn't too great and the graphics look like they would be at home on the original Xbox.

If the devs and publisher seems to be writing the game off before it's released then how would there be any hope of this game making it in march.

It's a cash-in game like the simpsons games, 007 games, and movie tie-ins.

Some of them are good, most not.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 WaddleDee

WaddleDee

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

It's a cash-in game like the simpsons games, 007 games, and movie tie-ins.

Some of them are good, most not.

Sad, but true.

With the whole zombies vibe in both games and tv shows at the moment, people are expecting a lot from this The Walking Dead game, though.

Or atleast I thought they did, but if there's no news at all..

#4 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

I want to buy it but will probably skip due to lack of info. Plus im so burnt out on Zombies.
Posted Image

#5 WreckinMachineX

WreckinMachineX

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

To me it just feels like they were really excited when they announced it, then that all faded when the game started to take shape. Kind of a bummer since they got me excited for it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!