28 replies to this topic

#1 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

This is a feature that should be added. So we can all like Nollog's status updates.

#2 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

POPULAR

I think we are already close enough to facebook, we don't need to take the next step.

#3 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

I think we are already close enough to facebook, we don't need to take the next step.

I agree 100% i mean come on people are already using there face as there profile pic

wjapt2.jpg

#4 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Agreed, There really is no point for it.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

In my opinion, the entire like system should be removed. It's unncessary and isn't needed. This isn't facebook, it's a gaming site. The system has TOO many flaws and is abused (etc, friends giving out likes to other friends), we're much better off without it.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

In my opinion, the entire like system should be removed. It's unncessary and isn't needed. This isn't facebook, it's a gaming site. The system has TOO many flaws and is abused (etc, friends giving out likes to other friends), we're much better off without it.

That is true. Some people treat this site as a Social Network rather than a gaming forum.

#7 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Actually i enjoy the like system, a lot of times it helps me know im correct on a subject

wjapt2.jpg

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

That is true. Some people treat this site as a Social Network rather than a gaming forum.

It's ridiculous, I've seen people do it tons of time, quite frankly I'm sick of it.

Actually i enjoy the like system, a lot of times it helps me know im correct on a subject

People could easily do it via post.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Well this website does use social media as an outlet to the others. Also what's so wrong with people giving likes to people's updates if it don't affect you?

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Well this website does use social media as an outlet to the others. Also what's so wrong with people giving likes to people's updates if it don't affect you?

My problem is the system be abusing.

#11 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

It's ridiculous, I've seen people do it tons of time, quite frankly I'm sick of it.

No one ever does though, and to be honest I'd rather like a post then go through and pointlessly increase my post count by saying "i agree"

wjapt2.jpg

#12 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

My problem is the system be abusing.

So really your problem sounds like it's the person's fault not the system.

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

So really your problem sounds like it's the person's fault not the system.

If a system is at fault it's not the system's problem, but the persons? The person who made the app should of thought about how to prevent this.

#14 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Zinix i have a good idea........limit the number of likes some one can give a particular person each week or day

Edited by CAPU-CHU, 02 February 2013 - 06:40 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#15 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Zinix i have a good idea........limit the number of likes some one can give a particular person each week or day

This works perfectly.

#16 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

POPULAR

Well in theory it should reduce the amount of posts that simply say: "This." Which is a great thing if you ask me.

Sure some people like their friend's comments or whatever but how does that affect you? How does that affect anyone? It's not something that needs to change really.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#17 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

If a system is at fault it's not the system's problem, but the persons? The person who made the app should of thought about how to prevent this.

Lol wut? Your right in one aspect that the system is flawed but this don't mean that the person who chooses to like something many times is not at fault.

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Lol wut? Your right in one aspect that the system is flawed but this don't mean that the person who chooses to like something many times is not at fault.

Eh, you got me there.

#19 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Eh, you got me there.

I feel super stupid but what is that like update thing we are talking about?

#20 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Good idea :)

JxkHfIT.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!