Photo

Impossible to get balance on my account...

nintendo eshop wiiu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dantistruct

dantistruct

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

So I've bought my WiiU back in December and overall i'm quite pleased with it and I must say also I'm a nintendo dedicated fan for its the only console set i like and also their games are the only ones I play on consoles however I'm quite the PC enthusiast and play generously on both.

Now here is my ONE issue... I live in the caribbean and all electronics located here are US based... but the major problem i have with this is that I cannot buy / even add a balance too my Nintendo eshop account due to its region blocked and it seems like the caribbean wasn't added to the US roster... I'm stuck here with a nintendo Wii U and 3 games that I bought and this country "St.Kitts" does not sell nintendo wiiu games nor eshop cards... Nintendo needs to take a look at this seriously I've waited all this time for a change and it seems as though this will not be addressed and I'll have to wait until i go to the americas for college to purchase cards and add via my credit card...

#2 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:11 AM

or you do what we all do when we buy a import console into another region and we need shop cards we go to.

www.play-asia.com

and purchase cards from there for any region

Edited by johnodd4, 18 February 2013 - 06:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!