#21 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

tell that to the oodles of thirdparty developers who still deem wiiu unworthy ;P

1st You're not making good first impressions ya know.

2nd their really hasn't been many third party devs talking bad about it...The last one I seem to remember is dead.

#22 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

We all know Digital Foundry are pro Microsoft.

The comment section is also littered with 360 fanboys that really should of gotten used to newer consoles being more powerful and containing more modern tech like when PS3 came out, but no they still try to make the ancient 360 sound relevant.

Wii U destroys the 360 in graphical capabilities, memory, disc capacity + speed, build quality and engineering. The very same fanboys that litter these pro American sites should try some Preperation H, I hear it's good for butthurt conditions.

#23 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

people its simple..... if you dont think its true next gen then just wait and see what happens those that beleive it will b have bought it. i dnt c the point of arguing over it. if you think its carp DONT BUY IT!!!! all this stuff means nothing to me just wait for the games because they dnt lie!!

#24 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

no surprise considering the wiiu is a 7 year old console

This isn't your regular stupid, this is...ADVANCED STUPID
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#25 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

I'm only going to say this once, because I think my brain has fried over the last page.

3DUDE, SAVE ME!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#26 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

people its simple..... if you dont think its true next gen then just wait and see what happens those that beleive it will b have bought it. i dnt c the point of arguing over it. if you think its carp DONT BUY IT!!!! all this stuff means nothing to me just wait for the games because they dnt lie!!

We already have the specs for durango and orbis.

And yeah, they are more powerful, but its not a fraction of the gap we had last gen. And its not because the wii u is powerful, its because this gen leap is much, much smaller than last gens.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#27 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

When will it ever end, can't we all just get along and have fun?

#28 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

When will it ever end, can't we all just get along and have fun?

I think the console wars will never end. They'll just keep going on and on because people have different opinions and preferences and tend to bash what's outside of it. As for me, I like all consoles. They have their strengths and weaknesses. But that's not what matters. You play them to have fun. A lot of people just don't see that anymore, sadly. :( Well then again, the console wars have always been around, so I correct myself there.

Edited by Coreykun667, 07 February 2013 - 07:01 AM.

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#29 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

I think the console wars will never end. They'll just keep going on and on because people have different opinions and preferences and tend to bash what's outside of it. As for me, I like all consoles. They have their strengths and weaknesses. But that's not what matters. You play them to have fun. A lot of people just don't see that anymore, sadly.

I know I said I was done with this thread but that was a flippin excellent quote. You couldnt be more spot on my friend.

Signature_DK.png

#30 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

Why would we want the console wars to end? Competition breeds innovation. Also, fanboys will be fanboys, whether they have a game console to replace their lack of healthy attachments growing up or something else, doesn't really matter. They'd move into some other facet of our lives to make sure we know why the thing they like is the only thing worth thinking about.

#31 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

Why would we want the console wars to end? Competition breeds innovation. Also, fanboys will be fanboys, whether they have a game console to replace their lack of healthy attachments growing up or something else, doesn't really matter. They'd move into some other facet of our lives to make sure we know why the thing they like is the only thing worth thinking about.

I agree now. Without competition Nintendo would really get out of hand. Luckily I cant see there beeing a crash. The game industry isnt that not good. Even if the screw up they usually learn from their mistakes.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!