Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

What is the difference? Just a bigger screen? I just want a 3ds for awesome games, but i also want to fit it in my pocket. Also the original is cheaper, and Im not made of money

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#2 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

Bigger screen better build, longer battery. I have both, would choose XL over the other one

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#3 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

Doesn't seem like a buy if its just a bigger scren or longer battery

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#4 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:17 AM

What would expect, it's the same system under the hood. And better build, better battery and bigger screen makes lots of difference...and that only for a couple of bucks. I'd know where my money would go to.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#5 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

But if I buy an original 3ds, is it outdated and is it a piece of cr*p and wont be updated? I belive you can play most of the games on the 3ds aswell

-Kao the kangaroo

#6 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

But if I buy an original 3ds, is it outdated and is it a piece of cr*p and wont be updated? I belive you can play most of the games on the 3ds aswell

Huh...As said, both systems have the same software, OS, updates and are equally as competent to play all 3ds games. The XL is just a better version for Luxe.

#7 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

Thanks, I guess i'll buy the 3DS because munny :) Also can the small 3ds play DS games?

Edited by Ernitis, 10 February 2013 - 03:56 AM.

-Kao the kangaroo

#8 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

Get the XL it's heaps better.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#9 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Heaps? Whats that? :)

-Kao the kangaroo

#10 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

More comfortable to hold. Screens are bigger. Just overall feels like a better hand held I traded my original 3ds in towards the XL and it was the best thing I did.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#11 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Might be a bit off topic but i'm thinking of getting one and just want to know if its true that you get headaches really easy when you go on it?

#12 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

I think I'll go with the small one because it fits in your pocket and has a sharper screen. Plus its cheaper and i dont care bout lower battery life

Might be a bit off topic but i'm thinking of getting one and just want to know if its true that you get headaches really easy when you go on it?

Thats my question too!

-Kao the kangaroo

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

I got an XL litterally 4 days ago and the original is a piece of garbage compared to it, the XL is the way the 3DS should have been.

#14 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

I got an XL litterally 4 days ago and the original is a piece of garbage compared to it, the XL is the way the 3DS should have been.

Whats the difference, just a bigger system, i like my portable things in my pocket! :)

-Kao the kangaroo

#15 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

3DS XL is built better. Choose that one. The 3DS is outdated and kinda boring.

JxkHfIT.png

#16 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Well I made my mind about the small one because if I wloud buy a DS i wloud buy a DS Lite!

-Kao the kangaroo

#17 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

What's the point in asking for our opinions if every time we tell you ours you just argue with it. The XL is so much better then the original and the screen size is a lot better. It's definitely worth the extra money and I have no problem fitting it in my pants. The only time it squeezes is when I am wearing slim jeans.

2lvmghw.png

#18 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

I had that with the 3ds in 3d mode but not so with the XL

#19 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

3DS is better...

It doesn't feel cheap like the XL.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#20 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

I would also choose the XL, but if you want the Reg 3DS so much might as well get the Fire Emblem 3DS before it's gone. Also when you play DS games on the XL and play them in their original resolution (by press and hold start and select when loading the game from the HOME Menu(because playing them with the 3DS/XL resolution makes them blurry)) they go down to the size of the 3DS screen size.

Found a picture of playing DS games in their original resolution on the 3DS and 3DS XL.

Spoiler

LordPickleton.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!