• NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Excites for:
Luigi Mansion
Mario vs Donkeykong eShop
Luigi DLC for NSMB
MonsterHunter WiiU (did the uPad really had 4x3 borders?)
Fire Emblem
DonkeyKong Country

And I saw some more interesting stuff coming along....
Still a bit dissapointed about 3rd party news for wiiu

I'm thinking this isn't the Nintendo Direct they were talking about focusing on 3rd party Wii U content. At least I hope not...but how can you not be excited for Mario & Luigi!? The first one was great. Not fair to compare it to Paper Mario because it is pretty different with only some similarities.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#22 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

My mind was blown completely. This and the previous Direct really hyped me up for some good stuff.

Especially Mario & Luigi came as a welcome surprise, but hell, I want Mario vs. DK and DKCR3D too. I want everything that they've shown today as far as first party games go.

The only thing I was waiting for was a new Zelda. They kept on talking about Zelda and I thought "C'MON, REVEAL THE NEW ONE ALREADY!" :P
No sig.

#23 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

My mind was blown completely. This and the previous Direct really hyped me up for some good stuff.

Especially Mario & Luigi came as a welcome surprise, but hell, I want Mario vs. DK and DKCR3D too. I want everything that they've shown today as far as first party games go.

The only thing I was waiting for was a new Zelda. They kept on talking about Zelda and I thought "C'MON, REVEAL THE NEW ONE ALREADY!" :P

Yeah at first I thought they may drop a new 3DS Zelda title, but I love that they gave us a Zelda miiverse community too!
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#24 caryrae73

caryrae73

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

Did they say anything about the TiVo integration?

#25 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

Clearly Nintendo is most concerned with the 3DS right now. I cannot believe that we didn't at least get firm release dates for Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#26 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,Megaman, Metal Gear Solid

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Clearly Nintendo is most concerned with the 3DS right now. I cannot believe that we didn't at least get firm release dates for Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101.

This is exactly what I was thinking..... But on the other hand the Ps Vita is on the ground and Nintendo seems to be just kicking away lol

#27 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Didn't you watch the last Nintendo Direct?

Nintendo stated that there would a 3DS focused direct coming, and they went through with their promise. Nintendo also said there would be a Direct for third party developers in the near future.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#28 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

Hope you guys know the Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Trailer is in the eShop now.

LordPickleton.png

#29 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Didn't you watch the last Nintendo Direct?

Nintendo stated that there would a 3DS focused direct coming, and they went through with their promise. Nintendo also said there would be a Direct for third party developers in the near future.

I certainly did, and while there were a ton of great announcements there was still nothing concrete concerning when our drought will end. Notice that I was not expecting to hear anything about third parties at this direct (I did think there was an outside shot that we might hear that Ubisoft had reversed their decision about the Rayman release date.) However, I really thought Nintendo might appease it's customers and investors with release dates on some of their own stuff that comes out in the near future.....Pikmin 3 and 101.

This is exactly what I was thinking..... But on the other hand the Ps Vita is on the ground and Nintendo seems to be just kicking away lol

Yeah this is the same thing that Nintendo did when the 3DS came out but there is a huge difference with the Wii U.....the Wii U actually has competition that is to be taken seriously.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#30 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Yeah this is the same thing that Nintendo did when the 3DS came out but there is a huge difference with the Wii U.....the Wii U actually has competition that is to be taken seriously.

Maybe they're waiting for next week? I didn't get a chance to watch the ND this morning but didn't they announce that they would have a specific direct for Japan 3DS next week? Maybe they'll do one for NA to go against the PS4 event... who know's

#31 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

Good ND. Looking forward to the Luigi DLC for NSMBU and DKCR-3D on 3DS.
Posted Image

#32 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Not a bad direct, but I can't help but feel they set the bar a little high coming off of the last one. There was some third party news, though nothing we didn't already know about.

#33 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

I gotta say, I'm really hyped for HarmoKnight. I've wanted it ever since it was announced for Japan.

#34 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

does anyone else love how Nintendo's response to not getting a sidescroller for the wii u from ubisoft equals porting one of their sidescrollers to 3ds? I know it does nothing to appease the u owners, but It just made my day a lot better.

#35 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Yeah at first I thought they may drop a new 3DS Zelda title, but I love that they gave us a Zelda miiverse community too!

Yeah and it was pretty frustrating because they mentioned Zelda at 2 or 3 times! :P So I thought there was really something going to happen.. but concerts and a community are nice too I guess. They need something for E3 right?

Yeah and it was pretty frustrating because they mentioned Zelda at 2 or 3 times! :P So I thought there was really something going to happen.. but concerts and a community are nice too I guess. They need something for E3 right?
No sig.

#36 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

I was hoping for Pokemon X and Y stuffs :(

#37 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

I just read all the news.WOW! I wasn't expecting the ND to be this good.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#38 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

a little dissapointed. i was hoping to more wii u games to be announced. the 3ds ones were great but i dont hav a 3ds nor do i have the money for one.

#39 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

I can't wait for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Now I will have a Donkey Kong Country game for my 3DS :)

LordPickleton.png

#40 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

I really want a 3ds right now lol, well ive wanted one for Fire Emblem but I think im going to wait till after April when I graduate university and get my bachelor degree...can't have too many distractions (Monster hunter will do enough of that next month...lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!