• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

It can be any vehicle, i upload quite a few videos of my truck, so here is one i uploaded today, i will have another one soon, I got new exhaust today.

#2 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

I'll have to post up here tomorrow. I can get video of my car and my bike, both have aftermarket exhaust.

#3 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

You're like 4 years younger than me and you already have a car! I need to step up my game. nope...

#4 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

You're like 4 years younger than me and you already have a car! I need to step up my game. nope...

He has a truck and it technically isn't his. But he gets it as soon as he's able to drive. I'll post a video of my truck at some point.

Posted Image

#5 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

2C8H18 + 25O2 -> 16CO2 + 18 H2O

>: D

Edited by meitantei_conan, 15 February 2013 - 08:03 AM.

#6 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

He has a truck and it technically isn't his. But he gets it as soon as he's able to drive. I'll post a video of my truck at some point.

Then that technically doesn't make your trucks, Yours. :3

#7 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

In that case, he's going to have a truck... and I should step up my game... nope...

#8 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

Okay getting video of both tonight, don't let me forget! :P

#9 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Then that technically doesn't make your trucks, Yours. :3

It's mine in a year.

Posted Image

#10 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

Thought this thread was going to have some sort of pollution angle, oh well I dont have a car live near a major city (for round here anyway) and the public transport is cheaper than maintaining a car/bike/truck
Posted Image

#11 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Here is mine.

#12 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Here is mine.

Damn! I have always loved the sound of those SRT-4's, Sounds awesome!

Here is a revving video of my Exhaust

#13 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Damn! I have always loved the sound of those SRT-4's, Sounds awesome!

Here is a revving video of my Exhaust

Thanks!

#14 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Thanks!

I would love to see a video of your SRT-4 doing a 0-100MPH

#15 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

Thought this thread was going to have some sort of pollution angle, oh well I dont have a car live near a major city (for round here anyway) and the public transport is cheaper than maintaining a car/bike/truck

There's no shame in that. When the wife and I lived in DC we barely drove anywhere, we lived about 400 ft from a Metro station.

I would love to see a video of your SRT-4 doing a 0-100MPH

I have a dyno video somewhere, I got 280 at the time, it should be higher now, with better boost control, wider exhaust, ported and polished intake manifold, plus all the mods I had done before the dyno, and all my boost leaks fixed.

Next time I do a track day I'll take video. I usually get somewhere in the 98mph range, and my fastest time on street tires is 13.8s.

Edited by routerbad, 16 February 2013 - 10:23 PM.

#16 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

There's no shame in that. When the wife and I lived in DC we barely drove anywhere, we lived about 400 ft from a Metro station.

I have a dyno video somewhere, I got 280 at the time, it should be higher now, with better boost control, wider exhaust, ported and polished intake manifold, plus all the mods I had done before the dyno, and all my boost leaks fixed.

Next time I do a track day I'll take video. I usually get somewhere in the 98mph range, and my fastest time on street tires is 13.8s.

Wait... 280? You mean 180? Or are you in kph.. And i wanted you to do it on a road, Where it's not on a dyno lol

Edited by Tsukune, 16 February 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#17 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Wait... 280? You mean 180? Or are you in kph.. And i wanted you to do it on a road, Where it's not on a dyno lol

No 280WHP. I would have to do it on a track, I can't afford to be pulled over in that car. It is registered and perfectly legal in Florida, but in California a few of the mods are not, namely the blow off valve.

If I do happen to feel frisky enough to pull 100MPH on the road, it will be a second gear pull. 0-100 from a dig is nearly impossible on Cali roads, without seriously jacking up the suspension.

Edited by routerbad, 16 February 2013 - 10:32 PM.

#18 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

No 280WHP. I would have to do it on a track, I can't afford to be pulled over in that car. It is registered and perfectly legal in Florida, but in California a few of the mods are not, namely the blow off valve.

Oh, 280hp, I see, and i didn't know Blow off valves were illegal, Cause i was planning on getting a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4 multi-air turbo, and putting a Blowoff valve on it. I built myself a good Dart and it was only rated around $22,000. Thats with leather and the 1.4 turbo. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

#19 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Oh, 280hp, I see, and i didn't know Blow off valves were illegal, Cause i was planning on getting a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4 multi-air turbo, and putting a Blowoff valve on it. I built myself a good Dart and it was only rated around $22,000. Thats with leather and the 1.4 turbo. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Thats not bad at all. I plan on getting the 2013 Dart SRT-4

#20 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

Thats not bad at all. I plan on getting the 2013 Dart SRT-4

Ah nice, I like the Rallye turbos because the engine sound is just so sexy, I got to here one at my dads work, It is plenty loud and has a whistle in the exhaust. And they are peppy. I would plan on making it my ricer car, and have my truck for Winter, and whenever i feel like being a redneck

Edited by Tsukune, 16 February 2013 - 10:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!