DragonChi

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Diablo and Zelda

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

http://mynintendonew...uture-consoles/

Nintendo as per usual, does not miss a beat. They are already discussing and planning their future endeavors into their future platforms. Most of what they talk about is the idea of making their portable and home console systems fully integradable with each other. While this is not surprising for them to do, I think this was partly brought on by their current merging project with their hardware teams in a new building some time ago.

I think we will start seeing some VERY interesting things from them in the future. Perhaps a system that is both the portable AND the home console in one? I wouldn't put it past them. Anyway, this is definitely worth discussing. Have at it.

#2 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

I am thinking their next console is a Wii U Mini- a miniature version of the Wii U.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

They clarified what they're trying to do by merging their development divisions together.
They plan that their next home and portable consoles will use the same system software and similar tools for development to make porting between them easier.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I like the Wii U and I hope they won't change the controller for the next console. That second screen is a must now imo. :)

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

I like the Wii U and I hope they won't change the controller for the next console. That second screen is a must now imo. :)

Without a doubt, it would be almost going backwards if they didn't have the "2nd" screen. The off tv play really is a superb feature.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

I am thinking their next console is a Wii U Mini- a miniature version of the Wii U.

Probably.
Mix the wii u gamepad and 3ds together as a stand alone. It would be pretty cool.
But we will see what they will do. I just hope they keep up with the wii u and dont just drop it.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Probably.
Mix the wii u gamepad and 3ds together as a stand alone. It would be pretty cool.
But we will see what they will do. I just hope they keep up with the wii u and dont just drop it.

Drop it?! It's still brand new lol.

#8 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

they already started working on the next one, at this point its mostly concept work, no hardware will be featured till about 3-4 years before consul release. id expect similar levels of custimization in there next consul as well as some other new idea/feature.

#9 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

I presume they must be pretty confident in the long term success of the Wii U if they are already starting to make plans for the future.

#10 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Nintendo always starts working on a new console after their latest one is released they already said that a long time ago.

#11 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Nintendo always starts working on a new console after their latest one is released they already said that a long time ago.

That's typical of most hardware manufacturers. What's your point. Considering the Wii U isn't doing very well their focus should be 100% on that at the moment. If the Wii U isn't successful there may not be a successor.

#12 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

That's typical of most hardware manufacturers. What's your point. Considering the Wii U isn't doing very well their focus should be 100% on that at the moment. If the Wii U isn't successful there may not be a successor.

I'm sure nintendo getting most of the attention to the wiiu 60% 3ds 38% next handheld / home console 2%.

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

I'm sure nintendo getting most of the attention to the wiiu 60% 3ds 38% next handheld / home console 2%.

It sure doesn't look like it with the Wii U.

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

MY WALLET ISN'T READY :( ...................................................................................... yet.............

#15 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

MY WALLET ISN'T READY :( ...................................................................................... yet.............

That's why you have at least 4 or 5 year to save, if not a couple more than that. :P
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#16 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

Rob a bank XD

Try lockers tbh they have deals on games if you get the points. Thats how i buy a lot of my games since the local store lacks them.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!