Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

Looks like pre-orders for Bungie's new title are in GAMES systems already...including a Wii U version. They still didn't announce all the systems supported, and this can be huge for Nintendo if true.

http://www.nintendol...wii_u_after_all

While I wouldn't take this as fact that we are getting this, it does give a glimmer of hope.

Edited by Tricky Sonic, 19 February 2013 - 06:21 AM.

Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't care about this game? Anyway, it's still great that the Wii U is getting some third party support.

Edited by NintyFan101, 19 February 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't care about this game? Anyway, it's still great that the Wii U is getting some third party support.

Take it your not a Halo/FPS person?

I loved Halo and the world and grand plan they have for Destiny looks awesome. Reminds me of the first time we all got to see the first art for Halo back in the day !
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#4 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

I loved Halo and the world and grand plan they have for Destiny looks awesome. Reminds me of the first time we all got to see the first art for Halo back in the day !

No, I'm not a FPS person (although I do like Portal). I don't really like Halo either, a bit overrated in my opinion.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#5 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

No, I'm not a FPS person (although I do like Portal). I don't really like Halo either, a bit overrated in my opinion.

I guess if your not into FPS games then I can see why its not your thing, but I also don't find it fair to call Halo overrated if your not into that kind of thing :P
Posted Image

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

I guess if your not into FPS games then I can see why its not your thing, but I also don't find it fair to call Halo overrated if your not into that kind of thing :P

Suppose so.

#7 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

That code is part of Activision's default pre-order/buy-now web code.

LordPickleton.png

#8 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:46 AM

Would love this to be on WiiU. Love the story line of the Halo games but not to bothered about the multiplay part.

All we can do is hope this turns up.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#9 Invertednarrow

Invertednarrow

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Rayman, Legend of Zelda, Tim and Eric

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

Wow that would be awesome if it came Wii U! I watched the new Dev Diaries thing on my 360 and it looks pretty cool! This game will be HUGE and if it's on Wii U that will be clutch for Nintendo!

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

Oh we will get Destiny.... It'll just be a nasty port and 8 months after everyone else gets destiny :P

#11 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

Oh we will get Destiny.... It'll just be a nasty port and 8 months after everyone else gets destiny :P

Screw you and playing devils advocate mitch! lol
Posted Image

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Without Microsoft altering the direction of the game as publisher, and bungie being so sick of halo they QUIT, i expect destiny to be much more marathon and path into darkness than halo.

Edited by 3Dude, 19 February 2013 - 07:35 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

I'm not a Halo fan but this game looks amazing, if it comes to Wii U I'm buying :D

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Yeah, looked up some new info, this DEFINATELY looks like its going to be an antithesis to halo.

This is classic bungie, this is minotaur/darkness bungie... Expanded to a massive scale.

First person social adventure/rpg... That happens to have guns.

Welcome back bungie.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 Jamie100

Jamie100

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

Halo is my fav series after zelda but prefer halo becuase multiplayer on top, and destiny looks amazing hope wii u gets proper version otherwise i get on next xbox or playstation

#16 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Halo is my fav series after zelda but prefer halo becuase multiplayer on top, and destiny looks amazing hope wii u gets proper version otherwise i get on next xbox or playstation

Destiny is going to be nothing like halo.... Except fantastic art direction.Might not want to bring those expectations with you. With the exception of halo, Bungie has always been more of an rpg company than anything else. They are returning to form, and every bit of info points to this.

Their Documentary is named pathways out of darkness (darkness referred to here is definately the shadow of halo bungie was stuck under for over a decade... Bungie HATES sequels) pathways into darkness was the first person adventure/puzzle/rpg that put bungie on the map.

Oh, and about Halos fantastic art direction, and nods to the past.... The white sphere over the earth, when viewed top down creates the marathon emblem design. Brilliant.

Edited by 3Dude, 19 February 2013 - 08:51 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#17 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Imagine if the Big N chose Bungie to develop a new Metroid title for the U?! LOL!!!!!

Edited by uPadWatcher2, 19 February 2013 - 08:52 AM.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#18 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Imagine if the Big N chose Bungie to develop a new Metroid title for the U?! LOL!!!!!

Well, they have some staff members of retro now...

But metroid is not bungies gameplay style. At all. They dont really do platforming, powerups, and powerup derived exploration very well, as their ideas of powerups are very rpg like in nature, like choosing which stat points to adjust after a level up, or after aquiring certain items.

A bungie version of fallout, or elder scrolls would be much more of the correct direction for bungie what if's... Though... After destiny hits i dont think many people will care about fallout anymore unless they SERIOUSLY step up their game.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#19 sloutendo

sloutendo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

It looks FANTASTIC! I'll be getting it. Love FPS! I'll go after WiiU version of it, but if not, i'll go after PS4 definitely!

#20 Hellsing

Hellsing

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

They also used Reggie's meme in the trailer.."My body is ready". And there was a chain chomp in the desk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!