Victorious VMember Since 22 Jan 2011
Offline Last Active Private
My dear people of Thewiiu.com, I must ask you a question. Are you not pleased with how this forum seems to be progressing? Tolerance seems to have given way to fanboyism, intel...
Well, I'm not sure what to put here... so I'll just list some stuff.
- I love discussions with others
- I'd most likely die without the web
- my username has no connection with my actual IRL name
- My favorite games are Radiant Historia, Metroid Prime, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, and Okami, with Pokemon not being a favorite game but instead my favorite game series
- I'm a writer of both analytical and creative
- I'm the only ambidexterous person I know.
- I am surrounded by artsy people when I suck at any form of art
- I am the only person I know of who has played Glory of Heracles and Epic Mickey and enjoyed them
- I write for N00bpwners.com
- I am a Christian but I'm not an @$$ about it.
- I keep a journal/notebook on me at all times for game design/movie/story/article ideas
- I am considered to be the know-it-all at my school about books, games, and school
- I've been crafting grand epics since I was 4, writing them down is the hard part
- I am the only person I have met who is ambidexterous
- I've nearly died several times because of Asthma
- I am the only person I know who was not completely Satisfied by Skyrim, Minecraft full Release, or Skyward Sword.
- I always enjoy friendly discussion with others, but I can go over what is acceptable.
- I have a bad backlogging habit I.E. I will buy games when I still have like 2-6 games in my backlog
- Group Members
- Active Posts 787
- Profile Views 8,258
- Member Title Chain Chomp
- Age 16 years old
- Birthday December 26, 1996
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
In the frigid north part of Unova
Writing, Reading,Pokemon, Math
Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Metroid