Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

So...it angers me some of the games not coming to the Wii U....what do you think should be coming and isn't? please don't say all of them lol

Just saw Dead or Alive 5 is PS3 and 360..kind of sucks since DoA is on 3DS..so why wouldn't they support Wii U?
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#2 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

It will all work itself out in the end.
Posted Image

#3 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

It will all work itself out in the end.

Your gamer pic :(

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#4 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

So...it angers me some of the games not coming to the Wii U....what do you think should be coming and isn't? please don't say all of them lol

Just saw Dead or Alive 5 is PS3 and 360..kind of sucks since DoA is on 3DS..so why wouldn't they support Wii U?

DoA would be beautiful on the Wii U!

#5 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Your gamer pic :(

It still hurts me till this day :( i hate microsoft for killing my favorite series of all time..... and Conker.... and Killer instinct..... and perfect dark.... :(
Posted Image

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

DoA would be beautiful on the Wii U!

Exactly..so unless they just didn't tell us its on the platform yet..I find no reason for it NOT to be
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#7 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

I believe I remember Team Ninja being asked about DoA5 on Wii U a few months back. If I'm remembering correctly, they said that for the time they wanted to focus their Wii U related efforts on Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. They said it wasn't impossible, but it wasn't in the cards at the moment.
Posted Image

#8 -JJ-

-JJ-

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mrs. Doubtfire, Madea, Corneria

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

I cannot wait for the sequel to Super Smash Brothers Brawl. The Wii U will probably have it, but if it doesnt get here soon I am going to have a freak attack lol!
Posted Image

#9 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

It still hurts me till this day :( i hate microsoft for killing my favorite series of all time..... and Conker.... and Killer instinct..... and perfect dark.... :(

That is seriously the driving force for me hating Microsoft in the gaming industry. I would love to see nextbox crash and burn.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#10 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

I cannot wait for the sequel to Super Smash Brothers Brawl. The Wii U will probably have it, but if it doesnt get here soon I am going to have a freak attack lol!

It's coming to the 3DS AND Wii U in probably 3 - 6 years.

#11 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Don't tease with the words Dead or Alive, and Wii U in the same sentence. I would love for that to happen.
Two games that I really wish we were getting are Bioshock: Infinite, and Metal Gear Rising.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#12 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

Dead Space 3. I am still surprised it isn't coming. Especially since they made a wii exclusive (at the time). I thought they'd live this system. :( now I have to keep my 360 while I'd much rather be done with it.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#13 nfzeta007

nfzeta007

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Now my list is made up mostly of things that are unlikely to come to the Wii U or at least are not confirmed to be coming even though they should be:
Final Fantasy XIII
Watch Dogs
Bayonetta
Crysis 3
Battlefield 3
Bioshock Infinite

and a few others

Out of this list the ones i especially don't like the lack of confirmation for Watch Dogs and Battlefield 3 (seems like it may not be coming and they will just put BF4 on it instead)

Edited by nfzeta007, 19 September 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#14 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, BioShock: Infinite

#15 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

crysis 3
Posted Image

#16 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

I want Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes to come out on the WiiU, also would like for the first two Mass Effect games to come since I haven't played those and 3 is coming on the WiiU.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#17 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

I don't think we can make calls. Bayonetta 2 was completely unexpected. I'm sure Blops 2 was as well, and a few others. Developers just need to watch Nintendo at this point and see where they go. We can expect games like God of War not coming, as well as Halo. Those are actual givens.

I would definitely like to see Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii U.

#18 MacroPlanet

MacroPlanet

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

I think it depends how well 3rd party games sell on the WiiU. The best thing to do is buy them on WiiU rather than the old consoles. I'm starting with Assassin's Creed 3.

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

Crysis 3
Borderlands 2

#20 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:58 PM

Well, only because its possible to put these games on WiiU doesnt make the companies interested. They have to see if they will earn money on the effort on starting to develop these games for WiiU as well. What we as consumers can do is to make our voices heard in two ways 1) Official forums 2) Which Games We Actually Buy (Not on the Used-Market). Want Ubi Soft to continue support WiiU with exclusive experiences? Buy Rayman Legends, Rabbids Land and ZombiU.

What has to be said about the examples made here in the thread, such as Dead or Alive 5, is that Nintendo is actually financing and publishing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge so it isnt like Tecmo Koei decided for themselves that "Oh, yeah, WiiU!"

Buy WiiU. Buy Third-Party Games.

See what happens.

(Main problem with Nintendo platforms since N64 has always been that it is Nintendos own games that sell. The others? Not so much)

Edited by LaserSWE, 20 September 2012 - 12:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!