• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Reversal

Reversal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

So as you all know, Nintendo likes to make different type of colors with their consoles. So do you think that the Wii u will have more colors in the future besides Black and White? Like maybe they can make a red Wii u or maybe some other colors like Purple, Light Green, Blue, and Pink.

What do you guys think?

#2 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

They probably will but not any time soon. Nintendo doesn't release many colors for their home consoles (with the exception of the N64) So we will probably just see 1 or 2 more colors. Maybe silver and gold or even a midnight blue.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#3 Reversal

Reversal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

They probably will but not any time soon. Nintendo doesn't release many colors for their home consoles (with the exception of the N64) So we will probably just see 1 or 2 more colors. Maybe silver and gold or even a midnight blue.

yeah that's true. Usually they do at least two colors for their home consoles. but it would be nice if they made a whol lot of new and interesting colors for the Wii U.

#4 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Who the hell cares about how your game console looks again? Didn't you buy a game console for GAMES not if it looks cool on your shelf

eKsvghU.jpg

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

POPULAR

Who the hell cares about how your game console looks again? Didn't you buy a game console for GAMES not if it looks cool on your shelf

I care. Nintendo has used purple for many of their products (gameboy, gameboy SP, GC, etc) and the WiiU deserves a purple shell as well.

#6 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

I care. Nintendo has used purple for many of their products (gameboy, gameboy SP, GC, etc) and the WiiU deserves a purple shell as well.

I dont like arguing with mods, but seriously whats the big deal with how your game console looks? Sure the wii u will get more colors but who cares. Its just a diffrent color. If you cared that much you could just put on one of those console shells on a normal wii u. Besides are you gonna put your wii u in like a damn glass case in the middle of your house for everyone to see? XD. Seriously its not like the console color is all your getting. What happened to getting consoles for hardware and games. the SNES looked uuuuugggllllyyyy and its still amazing.

eKsvghU.jpg

#7 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

I dont like arguing with mods, but seriously whats the big deal with how your game console looks? Sure the wii u will get more colors but who cares. Its just a diffrent color. If you cared that much you could just put on one of those console shells on a normal wii u. Besides are you gonna put your wii u in like a damn glass case in the middle of your house for everyone to see? XD. Seriously its not like the console color is all your getting. What happened to getting consoles for hardware and games. the SNES looked uuuuugggllllyyyy and its still amazing.

I'm sorry if that some people actually like for their systems to be certain colours because it looks cooler. You might as well keep a default windows or mac desktop wallpaper because who cares about personalization if it's a good computer.

#8 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

I'm sorry if that some people actually like for their systems to be certain colours because it looks cooler. You might as well keep a default windows or mac desktop wallpaper because who cares about personalization if it's a good computer.

I actually have the default windows wallpaper :P I can screencap it if you want

Edited by dtrexgaming, 28 February 2013 - 08:20 PM.

eKsvghU.jpg

#9 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

I care about the Color of a system aswell. I want a 3DSXL but I won't buy one until Nintendo releases a limited edition console. Although I need money in the first place before i go buy one....

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#10 mmxforever

mmxforever

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • NNID:mmxforever
  • Fandom:
    Mega Man X, Mario, Sonic, Mario Kart

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Could always just buy a skin if they don't come out with the color you want.

#11 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

I don't see too much of a point in different WiiU colors. Maybe Gamepads, but not consoles. White and Black is enough.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

Most probably, it's Nintendo lol, that don't bother me anyway, what would bother me is if they brought out a Matte finish Wii U, I HATE GLOSS, F**KING FINGERPRINTS!!!!! That would annoy me as I got and wanted the system at launch, they should have made it available then. Who in thier right minds thinks a system covered in people grease is attractive, I don't know lol.......

#13 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

I honestly thought that this was about Nintendo inventing colours literally. I was about to say that I think all names of colours have already been discovered!

Edited by Penguin101, 01 March 2013 - 01:08 PM.

#14 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

Not strictly true. They released quite a few different coloured GameCubes all be it mostly in Japan.

As for different colours my own personal opinion is that I do like other colours but I also like all my consumer electronic devices to match. Everything I have is black except for my Mac Mini.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!