#1 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Which one of these $15 downloadables should I get? Dont say any other games like little inferno for example (I have little inferno actually :P) or trine 2. Just which is better runner 2 or the cave. Honestly I thought in terms of demos runner 2 was better, because of all of its replayability, I found myself constantly going back to that demo while with the cave I played it twice and moved on. Then again the cave is a puzzle game so what do I expect?

Anywhore which is better?

eKsvghU.jpg

#2 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Is a demo for runner available? i bought cave and thought it was great,well worth the price.

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#3 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

I highly recommend Runner 2, passed on The Cave though.

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

Which one of these $15 downloadables should I get? Dont say any other games like little inferno for example (I have little inferno actually :P) or trine 2. Just which is better runner 2 or the cave. Honestly I thought in terms of demos runner 2 was better, because of all of its replayability, I found myself constantly going back to that demo while with the cave I played it twice and moved on. Then again the cave is a puzzle game so what do I expect?
Anywhore which is better?

It looks to me like you've answered your own question.

#5 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

I haven't tried the Cave yet, but I did buy Runner 2. It's worth the money, I've had a blast playing it so far.

#6 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

SagaHyper.gif

I think i prefer Runner 2.

86c.gif

#7 DMagoo24

DMagoo24

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Runner 2? Sorry, I apparently just climbed out from under my rock...  I saw the cave, and thought it looked good... but then came across a couple reviews that said it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.  Then again, the few people above me all said it was good... so it's settled, get both...  :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!