Photo

Nintendo is not doing well???

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Nintendo do Well or Fall?? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Nintendo do Well or Fall??

1. Its going to do great from here on out with triple AAA titles =] (15 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. It might fall when Playstation Vita comes out =/ (5 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

You know, not everybody is rich, some want one console other than the other because they can afford it. And that's it. It's not hating on the other console etc. It's because of the price, and the quality of games.

This times a billion

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#22 Katana_Strike

Katana_Strike

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:32 AM

Nintendo have a made a few mistakes but it looks like they are trying to rectify it. Whether it's a little too late, only time will tell.

#23 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:36 AM

I hope Nintendo survives. It all depends on the line up of games for the 3DS for next year and what the Wii U will have...

#24 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

I hope Nintendo survives. It all depends on the line up of games for the 3DS for next year and what the Wii U will have...

I think that with all of the Mario games and Luigis Mansion 2, the 3DS's sales will skyrocket. People will be pulling the games from shelves like there's no tomorrow.

#25 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

I think that with all of the Mario games and Luigis Mansion 2, the 3DS's sales will skyrocket. People will be pulling the games from shelves like there's no tomorrow.

And after that? Nintendo need enough games for next year. Third party-games won't be enough...

Catch my drift?

#26 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

And after that? Nintendo need enough games for next year. Third party-games won't be enough...

Catch my drift?

A Pokemon game will sell people for 2 or 3 months, and we all know that Grey will come eventually...

...Then there's Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and other famous DS/GBA series which will eventually continue onto the system. I think that, after the current drought, we won't have to worry for a long time.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#27 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

A Pokemon game will sell people for 2 or 3 months, and we all know that Grey will come eventually...

...Then there's Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, and other famous DS/GBA series which will eventually continue onto the system. I think that, after the current drought, we won't have to worry for a long time.

Let's hope so...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!