• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

I thought the humor would be goofy, but this game is really REALLY funny. Everything from Columbo to Dirty Harry is being referenced and i only just turned it on.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#2 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

Was really hoping to have this in the mail today but due to that whole 20th release date popping up i have to wait, but im very excited to hear a positive post like this on Lego City. Very anxious to play this :)

Can you answer one thing, i read in a review that the open world is "bland" like its a big open world, but theres not much to do in it such as side missions or just having other things to do for fun, your just stuck to the main story line the whole time. Do you get the same feeling or was it an inexperienced/early statement to make? thanks in advance for your thoughts!

#3 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

I don't have the game but I have seen bits of it and i thought it was amazing and also i loved the start! Like the titanic bit. Wish i had the money to buy it but i will probably get it when it goes down in price.

#4 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

Awww I was supposed to have it delivered for my belated Birthday but it never arrived :( it looks really funny

#5 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

I wish I could, but seeing as Gamestop likes to delay release dates...

#6 bigpapa7272

bigpapa7272

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    COD, Mario Kart,

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

I wish I could, but seeing as Gamestop likes to delay release dates...

That's why if I find a hard copy before GameStop gets in my preorder I'm saying screw GameStop and buying it at that retailer. They ticked a nerve when it still said the 18th and they knew it was going to be late and they could not send me a courtesy email advising of he lateness
Posted Image

#7 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

Haven't picked up my copy yet, so couldn't tell you. Looks pretty great.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#8 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Lego City Undercover is march 28th for europe, and

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins on 3ds im pretty sure they compatible and have adds on each game when connect linkship connectivelly between an wii u game and 3ds game

which doing the same with Super Smash Bros 4, monster hunter 3 unlimited and Scribblenauts unlimited

Edited by Smertrius, 19 March 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#9 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

Was really hoping to have this in the mail today but due to that whole 20th release date popping up i have to wait, but im very excited to hear a positive post like this on Lego City. Very anxious to play this :)
Can you answer one thing, i read in a review that the open world is "bland" like its a big open world, but theres not much to do in it such as side missions or just having other things to do for fun, your just stuck to the main story line the whole time. Do you get the same feeling or was it an inexperienced/early statement to make? thanks in advance for your thoughts!

It's a little early for me to say, I haven't done/noticed any side missions yet, but I want really looking. As far as it being bland I have to say no. This really feels like a living highly detailed plastic city. The only valid complaint that I'm sure you've already heard mention of is the ridiculous load times.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#10 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

I've heard there are actually side missions, but they're basically unlockable races, parkour challenges, and collectathons.

As dar as I know, there is no link to the 3ds prequel.... I don't think any games have linked between Wii U and 3DS besides MH3's LAN adapter.

I've heard there are actually side missions, but they're basically unlockable races, parkour challenges, and collectathons.

As dar as I know, there is no link to the 3ds prequel.... I don't think any games have linked between Wii U and 3DS besides MH3's LAN adapter.

#11 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

From the videos, yes, i think it`s hilarious!

Just a few more days...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!