• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xeoRogue

xeoRogue

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

It was pretty terrible in my opinion, anyone else beat it yet?, kinda feel like i should have rented it lol.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

As soon as i saw it I knew it was gonna be god terrible, looks barely above a PS2. I'm sure there are like 8 people who beat it just for curiosity somewhere on Youtube like Rajmangaming.

Edited by Julio93, 19 March 2013 - 04:38 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

no surprise, but hoped it would pass as okay. 

games after TV shows and movies almost always turn out bad.

#4 GKDAIR

GKDAIR

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

I just bought it a couple of hours ago. I think it's fantastic.

This is a game people will badmouth even if they don't own it, which is pretty pathetic. Nice to know that's 2/3 people who have posted so far. :)

The game plays a lot like Zombi U, and reminds me of it in a lot of ways. You have to be stealthy, use guns as a last resort. You have to scavenge for equipment, the game is really spooky and sets a good mood. Zombies will mess you up quickly, only a few hits and your done. They can smell you, and they can hear you if you even knock over a tin can or something. It's really intense.

The graphics are no better than Zombi U being perfectly honest. They aren't god awful, but they aren't pushing the system at all.

I'd give it a solid 8/10 so far. I'm having a blast.

#5 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Nintendo fans judging a game off of graphics? Shameful. What happened to "graphics don't matter."

#6 xeoRogue

xeoRogue

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

Lol this game is a 5 out of 10 at best and most will agree.

Also most resident evil games or survival horror games I've played have been more fun and scary, this game lacks the depth and fear factor i look forward to when  playing a title like this, little replay value and I'm not a huge graphics nut but its very bland to look at..

Reviews:  http://www.metacriti...rvival-instinct                                             5.5/10

http://n4g.com/news/...t-review-g4mers                                           3/10

http://www.polygon.c...l-instinct/7980                                                          3/10

WRAP UP:

SURVIVAL INSTINCT IS THE SORT OF CHEAP CASH-GRAB THAT GIVES LICENSED GAMES A BAD NAME

Edited by xeoRogue, 19 March 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#7 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

That's what you get for having a game based on the TV show.

Telltale's was more based on the comic book universe and it shows as it's a far more suited gameplay style, great art style, and far better written.

Edited by Penguin101, 20 March 2013 - 02:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!