Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

I'm sure some of you saw the Game Grumps 'Guest Grumps' with Grant Kirkhope, and he said in the hour mark saying he really wants to make a real Banjo Threeie instead of that embarrassment called Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, he wants to get the old Rare staff back, form a company and go to Nintendo saying "Give us the money, We'll make you Banjo Threeie for the Wii U and everything we'll be fun."

I don't disagree with him, he really sounds like he desperately wants to do it, but don't they need to buy the Banjo series from Microsoft? Ive rented and played Banjo Kazooie when i was a kid, and I played the sh!t out of Banjo Tooie but lost the cartridge, never played Nuts & Bolts because...my history with the 360 was not a pretty one, and i don't want to buy anymore Microsoft consoles in the future, and I'm glad i didn't play it since it wasn't what i expected.

But yeah I would really love to see it since its coming from one of the creators of the series.

Edited by Julio93, 27 March 2013 - 10:25 AM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Doesn't M$ own the characters from Banjo-Kazooie?

#3 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Does anyone remember this? Just me?

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#4 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Does anyone remember this? Just me?

Oh yeah i remember that, I was focusing on the main series instead of spin offs, Ive heard its pretty bad but the sprites are very impressive.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

I always preferred DK 64 to Banjo Kazooie but I still enjoyed it and would love to see another (decent) sequel.

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

Oh yeah i remember that, I was focusing on the main series instead of spin offs, Ive heard its pretty bad but the sprites are very impressive.

I loved it as a kid, and I think it still holds up. It's technically a prequel to Tooie, so it isn't the Third game everyone wants.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 ugguy

ugguy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • NNID:uglyguy

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Well I thought I would never read this as it seemed Rare and Ninty were through forever.

Banjo-Tooie is one of my favourite games ever, when Rare "jumped ship" I hoped there still would be a Banjo-Threeie on Gamecube (as I think it was just after Gamecube launch that they parted ways). I've played a little bit of grunty's Revenge but I hated some of the minigames, and Nuts and Bolts just didn't do it for me at all.

But if there was to be a Banjo-Threeie, was sort of worlds would there be?

#8 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

I'm sure some of you saw the Game Grumps 'Guest Grumps' with Grant Kirkhope, and he said in the hour mark saying he really wants to make a real Banjo Threeie instead of that embarrassment called Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, he wants to get the old Rare staff back, form a company and go to Nintendo saying "Give us the money, We'll make you Banjo Threeie for the Wii U and everything we'll be fun."

Source?

#9 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Source?

http://nintendoevery...jo-3-for-wii-u/

#10 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

Source?

go watch it on gameGrumps. It is from the last week 

Jontron.jpg

#11 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

I would prefer Conker 2 but i still like Banjo-Kazooie. Though, I still need to play the second one.

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!