#1 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

You knew this coming. This is probably the game I want to come to the Wii U the most because Kirby + HD is going to equal awesome. ;)

There's a few things that I won't from Kirby Wii U and I've put it in a nice list for you:

- Back to the hardcore: Epic Yarn was nice and all and it really brought something different to the Kirby franchise but in a way I'm glad the next game has gone back to the style that made me love the Kirby series in the first place. So, being able to die, flying and more copy abilities are a must.

- Needs to be longer: One of the main criticisms of Kirby is the goodness just doesn't last long enough so I'm hoping that Kirby Wii U gives us a longer experience

- Meta Knight: I think it would be great to have Meta Knight playable through a lot of Kirby Wii U as he's a really interesting character.

-Platform: I think I'd want it to stay a straight or 2.5 platformer, I'm not sure I'd enjoy Kirby Wii U as a 3D platformer but if it's made really well then who knows.

I don't think we'll be seeing a Kirby game on the Wii U for a bit of time seeing as Kirby Wii isn't out yet, Epic Yarn didn't long come out, then there's Kirby Mass Attack. I'd even bet we'd see one on the 3DS before we actually saw one on the Wii U.

So what would you like to see in Kirby Wii U?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#2 Homer Fanboy

Homer Fanboy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    I am a Simpsons freak!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

I actually want them to make a nice 3d platformer for Kirby, but if would have to be done well, =) I agree with everything you said, and I also want more copy abilities, and want to be able to mix copy abilities like in Crystal Shards.

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

I'd like it to play like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I really liked that metroidvania feel to it, in comparison to the stage navigation of a lot of the others. I also feel some amazing things could come of using that, in terms of the Wii U controller.

Also, for Kirby 3DS: http://www.gamefaqs....d-working-title
Take that as you will.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

I would like it in the style of Kirby and The Crystal Shards with four player multiplayer mini games and in the main game. Though I think it may be a little while for this game to come out due to Kirby Wii being released later this year.

Edited by Firejonie, 08 August 2011 - 02:26 PM.

#5 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

I'd like it to play like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I really liked that metroidvania feel to it, in comparison to the stage navigation of a lot of the others. I also feel some amazing things could come of using that, in terms of the Wii U controller.

Take that as you will.

Thanks, I think I've seen it before but I'm not sure and what I'd like to know is what gave them that idea? Maybe they just have it there as an inevitability.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

It'd be perfect! You could control Kirby with the touch screen OR the buttons. :)
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

Or your voice!
"Kirby, go left!" *Kirby moves left*
"Kirby, go right!" *Kirby moves right*
"Kirby, transform into Fighter Kirby!" *Proceeds to swallow a Knuckle Joe*
"Kirby, fail!" *Kirby jumps into an abyss*

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

Take that as you will.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror was definitely a unique game! It was more of an open world to explore instead of just going through level to level. It would be nice to make Kirby Wii U more of an open world. :( The Great Cave offense in Kirby Super Star is also open world, but it's so small...It'll definitely making adventuring all the more exciting and frustrating. xD That is only a mere suggestion.

Another interesting thing they should add is the ability to store abilities. Just think back to Kirby Super Star's Milky Way Wishes. Once Kirby gains an ability, he permanently keeps the ability and allows you to switch the ability anytime.

As I was typing this, my parents interrupted me and now I forgot the other suggestions I had. >.> I still do hope for a Kirby Wii U game! I'ma still play Kirby even when I'm out of college with a stable job. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!