• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pro Pizza! >:D

Pro Pizza! >:D

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Anyone else hoping pilot wings or and wii sport resort-related(by that I mean by the island and the sport used from that game) games don't come out on launch?
I'm Nub Cakes! :D and I approve this signature... Kinda! :D
R.I.P. Nub Cakes! :D
5/31/11- 12/6/11

#2 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

I'd quite like another Pilotwings game, as long as it isn't set on Wuhu Island. I'd want a new place to fly around. If there is one, I'd also expect it to have more missions and to be set in a larger area.

A Wii U Sports game would also be quite nice to have bundled with the console in my opinion. The Wii Sports games were both pretty fun, and they're a good way to get to grips with the new controller and see what it can do.

#3 Pro Pizza! >:D

Pro Pizza! >:D

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

I'd quite like another Pilotwings game, as long as it isn't set on Wuhu Island. I'd want a new place to fly around. If there is one, I'd also expect it to have more missions and to be set in a larger area.

A Wii U Sports game would also be quite nice to have bundled with the console in my opinion. The Wii Sports games were both pretty fun, and they're a good way to get to grips with the new controller and see what it can do.

Agree. If they do a flying game, they need to make the area bigger and completely new(Ex. City).
I'm Nub Cakes! :D and I approve this signature... Kinda! :D
R.I.P. Nub Cakes! :D
5/31/11- 12/6/11

#4 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:36 AM

I hated Pilot Wings 3D, so I don't want any. However, if other people want it, go for it Nintendo.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#5 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

Can we haz spaceships?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#6 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

All of the Pilotwings games have always came out on the launch of a console and are like a showcase for what the console could do like
SNES's mode 7 graphics or the 3D on the 3DS. So maybe Pilotwings Wii U would show off unique ways to use the Wii U controller.

#7 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

All of the Pilotwings games have always came out on the launch of a console and are like a showcase for what the console could do like
SNES's mode 7 graphics or the 3D on the 3DS. So maybe Pilotwings Wii U would show off unique ways to use the Wii U controller.

Move the Wii U controller to fly! That'd be a great idea I might actually like.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 09 August 2011 - 06:25 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#8 FireBoost06

FireBoost06

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

I hope a game is included in the Wii U just like Wii sports was included in the Wii. Maybe pilot wongs is one of those mini games as well as battle mii and the others that were showned at e3.

#9 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

I'd love a new Pilotwings game on Wii U, as long as it isn't rushed, and as long as they learn from their mistakes with the 3DS version, I think it could work really well on the Wii U.

#10 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

I think that a Wii U Pilotwings could work. The Wii U could support a huge world to explore. This could be Wuhu Island, with several other islands that can be flown to, or it could be set in an entirely new location. If it kept the i Points from Resort, they could be either more spread out, or there could be more of them. This would easily be possible with the 25GB discs.

#11 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

I think that a Wii U Pilotwings could work. The Wii U could support a huge world to explore. This could be Wuhu Island, with several other islands that can be flown to, or it could be set in an entirely new location. If it kept the i Points from Resort, they could be either more spread out, or there could be more of them. This would easily be possible with the 25GB discs.

Yeah. Not hating on Pilotwings Resort, but I wanted more islands and i points.

Edited by Lord N, 22 August 2011 - 07:11 AM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#12 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

On the same level. I want another Wave Race game to come out on the Wii U
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic