Photo

Place your bets! Who is Nintendo's partner announced at E3 bigger than Bayonetta

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

As you guys might have heard, there was this huge leak that turns out some of them are true and are going to be revealed at E3, one of them is Nintendo's other partnership that 'Will leave fans raging more and bigger than Bayonetta 2.'

My thoughts, isn't it obvious by now? Kingdom Hearts 3. What else could it possibly be since North American devs are taking massive shots at Nintendo. Oooooooo I can just feel the hate and it feels quite so satisfying!

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

Leak? What leak? haven`t heard anything.

#3 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

POPULAR

Nintendo publishing half-life 3 exclusively for the Wii U

Internet = blown

794144.png?13383682

#4 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

As you guys might have heard, there was this huge leak that turns out some of them are true and are going to be revealed at E3, one of them is Nintendo's other partnership that 'Will leave fans raging more and bigger than Bayonetta 2.'

Source?

Edited by VGCrasher, 16 April 2013 - 10:55 AM.

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

Nintendo publishing half-life 3 exclusively for the Wii U

Internet = blown

That was what I was thinking.

I think this is fake. Where is the source? I haven't heard about this.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

Where did you get this info from? If SE did release KH3 on Wii U, my head would explode because it wouldn't be able to contain all the excitement.

#7 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

My thoughts, isn't it obvious by now? Kingdom Hearts 3. What else could it possibly be since North American devs are taking massive shots at Nintendo. Oooooooo I can just feel the hate and it feels quite so satisfying!

Btw the time Square is ready to release KH 3 were will be in the 14th gen of gaming XD

Jontron.jpg

#8 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

This is what we call a "hit and run" in the news-posting business. You post a news story with non-credible sources or no sources at all, then never return to the thread when questioned!

#9 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

Btw the time Square is ready to release KH 3 were will be in the 14th gen of gaming XD

Ugh, looks that way.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#10 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

Place your bets on who thinks this is fake! 

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#11 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

This same "rumor" claimed that the PS4 won't be called the PS4, it will be called the "PSOmni". There were plenty more false claims, but I can't remember them.

#12 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

Probably fake but I want Resident Evil 2 remake exclusive to 3DS or Wii U

#13 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

Source please?

I doubt KH3 being exclusive to WiiU, but if it is true that there is something big happening, which is definitely possible, I think there are more likely possibilities.

Nintendo buys Sega: Let's just look at things for a second. Sega is doing horribly, they're a Japanese company just like Nintendo, since they went to software only a lot of their stuff has been on Nintendo systems, Sonic fits in perfectly with Nintendo's lineup (he was in Brawl after all), and it would give Nintendo access to more IPs. Considering the state of Sega, I could see it happening. 

Nintendo buys Megaman: I suggested this over a year ago when it was announced that Legends 3 was cancelled. This makes a lot of sense to me. It's a beloved series which would cause a big blast if it became exclusive, Capcom obviously isn't using the IP anymore and doesn't think it will make them any money, Megaman began on Nintendo and fits in just perfectly with their entire line up, Capcom loves money, and Nintendo has the resources to and dedication to give Megaman a good home and support.

Nintendo buys (insert 3rd party dev/IP)

That's all I can really think of. 

pNgecl.gif

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

this is a old rumor, from ruffly december, with no updates, so iffy.

but im guessing it will be something from sega or capcom, brought resident evil back as a ninty exclusive? would only be good if they went back to games like RE4 and revelations.

#15 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

Probably fake but I want Resident Evil 2 remake exclusive to 3DS or Wii U

This would probably come across as meh, another remake when all we seem to be getting from many publishers on all platforms is remakes in one form or another.

#16 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

This would probably come across as meh, another remake when all we seem to be getting from many publishers on all platforms is remakes in one form or another.

But it's the greatest Resident Evil game of all time  :unsure: It'd be like saying getting a faithful remake of Final Fantasy 7 exclusive to Wii U would be meh

#17 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

Hmm a partnership that will make people rage hard

....Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics 2014 Sochi Russia

#18 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

But it's the greatest Resident Evil game of all time  :unsure: It'd be like saying getting a faithful remake of Final Fantasy 7 exclusive to Wii U would be meh

It is the greatest of all time, but announcing a new RE exclusive to Wii U that went back to the survival horror roots would be better news.  A remake of an old game (lets be honest, FFVII would be bigger news than an RE remake) isn't really groundbreaking, except to a few 

#19 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

It is the greatest of all time, but announcing a new RE exclusive to Wii U that went back to the survival horror roots would be better news.  A remake of an old game (lets be honest, FFVII would be bigger news than an RE remake) isn't really groundbreaking, except to a few 

I've given up on Capcom making a new Resi game that's scary, ok Revelations was more horror for most part, but then had some out of place action scenes which made baby jesus cry. 

Edited by Penguin101, 16 April 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#20 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

I've given up on Capcom making a new Resi game that's scary, ok Revelations was more horror for most part, but then had some out of place action scenes which made baby jesus cry. 

lol.  I would love for them to go back to the RE2 formula.  That was the last RE game that I truly enjoyed.  Come to think of it, it was one of the last horror games I truly enjoyed, the other being the original Silent Hill.  I would love a remake of RE2 as well, I just don't think it would be the rage inducing move that was theorized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!