• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

I am not sure if this has been brought  up and it probably is a stupid question, but I have been so busy at work that I have not been able to really dive much into the wii forums.  But with this new update, and with the virtual console coming out.  Do we have to download the virtual console and if so, where? (eShop?)

Thanks everyone!

#2 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

The virtual console additions were not part of today's system updates. The Virtual Console portion will go live tomorrow.

Check the 18:50 minute mark of 4/17/13's video edition of Nintendo Direct for reference.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#3 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

They release tomorrow morning.

794144.png?13383682

#4 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Yeah looks like its tomorrow or possibly next week.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Virtual Console is a selection of titles from the eShop, not something you can download to your console as part of an update.

They simply decided to launch these first run of proper titles the day after this update.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Tomorrow on the eShop! It would be clear where they are located once you are on the eShop as there will probably be a big banner.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!