Photo

Call of Duty Ghost coming to Wii U....Leaked?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

http://www.examiner....d-for-the-wii-u

I do this to report the news to audience who happen to like a particular game, not a fan of call of duty.....like, at all. But I guess this is a win for you guys.....I guess.........

.....Just hope its photoshop.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Why would we hope it's photoshop? o_o As much as I don't like the series, it's good that it'll come to the system.

Plus, I'm not sure that there's a real reason as to why it wouldn't come to the Wii U. The Wii was underpowered, and just about every entry before MW3 made it to the system.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Let's hope it's true. It would be sad to see another FPS skipping the Wii U (like BF4).

And no competition for Activision on this platform.

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#4 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yeah, how is an extremely popular game coming to the Wii U a bad thing? acting snide and condescending about fans of the series doesn't become you either. Have you ever played it over skype with a bunch of friends? It's a blast! Not that I'm a fan or anything.... COD SUCKS!!!! 

#5 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

Why would you hope it's photoshop?

I'm glad to see this news. I'll definitely get the Wii U version.

Posted Image

#6 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

cod is ok. i get bored of it easily. bo2 made it more fun by making a bunch of cool changes. i got hyped up for mw3 and even preordered the hardened edition....bad idea, so im not getting hyped for this one an am just going to wait and see. hopefully its on the wiiu. 

#7 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

i remember when cod actually used to be good. cod4+waw. those were the days.. now cod is just terrible. 

2lvmghw.png

#8 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

I think it's a given CoD:G is coming to the Wii U. I think we all know that, and we should WANT it to release on it too.

I won't be getting this if there's no zombies mode, which most likely won't be included.

#9 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Blake, on 28 Apr 2013 - 6:22 PM, said:I think it's a given CoD:G is coming to the Wii U. I think we all know that, and we should WANT it to release on it too.
I won't be getting this if there's no zombies mode, which most likely won't be included.

That's quite a statement to make considering Infinity Ward has never mentioned Zombies. From a rumor I read, it's an entirely new mode.

Posted Image

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

This is good. If we get this game we will get every Call of Duty game. And wouldn't this be the first Infinity Ward game on a Nintendo console?

#11 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

zombies is treyarch's baby. I can't see it coming to COD:Ghosts. Either way, it's a good thing that it's coming to the Wii U. If it wasn't that would be a big warning sign. COD appeals to the most casual as well as hardcore gamers (definitions aside for now) As much as people hate COD, it is very popular

#12 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

Blake, on 28 Apr 2013 - 6:22 PM, said:I think it's a given CoD:G is coming to the Wii U. I think we all know that, and we should WANT it to release on it too.
That's quite a statement to make considering Infinity Ward has never mentioned Zombies. From a rumor I read, it's an entirely new mode.

It's always been zombies on every other CoD game, that's why I said it's very unlikely to happen. (Therefore, I'm unlikely to get it.)

#13 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

I think I'll get it for 360 tho if my friends will.
No sig.

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

I feel sorry for the Wii U, no console deserves this............

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!