#21 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

Have you even played Playstation All Stars Battle Royal. Its a great game which is unfortunately underrated and didn't sell as well as it should have. Sony is just doing what any company would do and what most co,panties do except for Nintendo and that is tell people why they should buy their product over the competitions.

Did play the game. Did not enjoy it as it had the "SSBB rip off" label smacked on it. Yea I know mecanics were different, but you know, every non realistic racing game is a Mario Kart rip off in my head so I'm not too well placed to talk about that...

Posted Image

#22 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Did play the game. Did not enjoy it as it had the "SSBB rip off" label smacked on it. Yea I know mecanics were different, but you know, every non realistic racing game is a Mario Kart rip off in my head so I'm not too well placed to talk about that...

That's an unfortunate mentality to have, really.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#23 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

Employees will say just about anything to hype up their console.

The WiiU will get just as good multiplats as the PS4 (Providing the game is on both systems), the real question is how differently it will be than playing the other versions.

I know the WiiU is destined to not have great third party support but i just hope that it will be much better than it has been, its too early to call the systems fate.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#24 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

Fair enough.

Bring the noise.

#25 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

By that logic pretty much every game is a rip off of another game you shouldn't play any games at all. Personally I think PASBR is just as good as Smash Bros. whilst it takes a lot of the same concepts its not an exact copy and is just as fun.

#26 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

That's an unfortunate mentality to have, really.

I believe, I believe...

By that logic pretty much every game is a rip off of another game you shouldn't play any games at all. Personally I think PASBR is just as good as Smash Bros. whilst it takes a lot of the same concepts its not an exact copy and is just as fun.

I told you, I call a game a ripoff very easily. I know I gotta open my mind about that, but a game must deliver fast, and first impressions are important. That's human nature I guess.
That feeling probably came from the fact that I play a lot of quality Indie games, which must often rely on innovative and unique gameplay to succeed (because the engine used to make them dont allow incredible graphics).
Posted Image

#27 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

I can see PS4 definitely having the best version of some multiplats, but considering the similarity in architecture between all three consoles, and the fact that none of them are exactly "short" on RAM, and they all have plenty of horsepower to handle today's engines, it will come down to interaction more times than not, and itll be interesting to see how developers use gamepad vs kinect and PSEye.

#28 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

I have no plans to get a PS4 although I am still considering it, I wanna see how the Wii U's third party support pans out over the next year or so first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!